Question For Experts and Med Cruisers

CB2@disney

Original Poster
I was just told that Pirate night is not listed on my Med Cruise this summer. It is listed on other cruised but not our sailing. :(

My questions are:
1) Does this mean no fireworks?:cry:
2) Has any one heard of this before?
3) Will there be something else?
4) Speculation... what will they do instead if anything?

Thanks!

Ralphlaw

They tend to do Elsa and Anna instead when in Europe. Depending on the rules of the sea in your area, fireworks may or may not be done. In Alaska, for example, they don't do them. But none of this is set in stone. As I recall, they had fireworks on our 2 European cruises, but I don't recall specifically.

Nmoody1

They usually have them on the med, but not northern Europe. It's usually done in the waters of the South of France (Villefranche)

JenTen1585

On our Norwegian Fjord cruise, they did a Frozen party and made it "snow"! It was very cool - literally (it was a very cold night) and "cool" in that it was really fun! But I have never been on one with the Pirates night for comparison as that was my first DCL cruise. Note that I assumed there would be a pirate night as I had read previous Mediterranean cruise trip reports where there was, so I just assumed .... so we used valuable weight and space on our luggage to lug pirate costumes *sigh. I should have confirmed beforehand one way or another!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom