Question about transportation from Long Beach to DLR

PeterAlt

Original Poster
On Aug. 25, I'm flying from S. Florida to San Francisco. The next day, I'll be flying into Long Beach. Does Disneyland provide Magical Express-like service from Long Beach to the DLR and back? Is it free like the WDW service? If not, what is the cost! If Disney doesn't provide the service, is there a third party to recommend? And what is the cost?

I've decided against renting a car, just in case anyone is wondering.

Figments Friend

Hi Peter.

I would recommend simply taking a taxi from Long Beach Airport to wherever you are staying near Disneyland.
It is about a 25 to 30 minute ride ( more if there is bad traffic ) and costs about $50 if i am remembering correctly.
Someone else can correct me on that price quote...as i have not flown into LB in a few years.
When i did taxis were readily available on the spot and the ride was a pleasant one.
There is also Super Shuttle service available for a fee, and reservations would be required ahead of time.

There is no 'Magical Express' type of service out in CA for the Disneyland Resort.
There IS a service offered called the 'Disneyland Express' that is run by the Southern California Grey Line bus service, but it does NOT serve Long Beach Airport.
Only LAX or SNA ( Santa Ana ) Airports have that service, and it is not free as in Orlando, FL.

Hope this helps you out.

:)

TP2000

Figments Friend summed it up. Long Beach Airport is small and friendly and stylish, and only slightly more inconvenient than using John Wayne Orange County airport. But you'll just need to walk out to the curb and jump in a cab to get to Disneyland without a rental car. And the cab fare is about 50 bucks, plus tip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom