Question about the Never land kids club.....

MackZ

Original Poster
I know the never land club is under refurb and was given an updated opening date of 4/28 over the phone, my question is, does anyone know when I would be able to make reservations? Does anyone have experience with when they typically start taking reservations for something that's being refurbed? We are planning a trip early May, staying at BLT, and have a date night planned and I'd rather not use an in-room sitter if possible. Thanks in advance!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It is hard to say exactly when they will open up reservations. About the only thing you can do is keep calling back every few days.

That being said, I have never had a problem getting reservations just a few days out or even day of for the Neverland Club.

cw1982

I was just about to post a thread about Neverland Club! I just found my old "membership card" from when we visited when I was 8... lol! I distinctly remember that place, and I'm 31 now... loved it!

Definitely keep trying. I bet your kids will have a blast!

MackZ

Original Poster
I'm so bummed, when i called to check on the status I was told it would be closed through July now:( I guess there's always next time!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'm so bummed, when i called to check on the status I was told it would be closed through July now:( I guess there's always next time!
You could always try some of the others. They also have them at AKL, WL and the Beach Club.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom