Question About Magical Express Arrival To Contemporary Resort

CJLove79

Original Poster
Hey Everybody!!!! I'm sure this has been asked before so my apologies for bringing it up again. Me and my girl have our Disney World trip from Oct 17th-24th. Our JetBlue flight touches down at 6:13am, I'ma say 6:30am in case of delays. We're staying at the Contemporary Resort, which I assume will be the last stop on the Magical Express. How long it would take to get to the Contemporary on the Magical Express? I was thinking we'd get there in an hour since its really early in the morning. I plan on using the Direct To Room Service so I'm hoping that our room will be available so we can drop our stuff, grab a quick breakfast from the club lounge then take the monorail to the Magic Kingdom. Any info you guys can give me will be greatly appreciated.

The Mighty Tim

I've not had any experience with taking the DME from MCO to the Contemporary. However, if it helps, on my last trip, we managed to get from the plane to All Star Sports via the DME on a Monday afternoon in September in about 75 minutes. This time includes passport control, baggage claim and checking into DME.

DisneyJoe

We're staying at the Contemporary Resort, which I assume will be the last stop on the Magical Express.

It depends.

If you are the only one going to the Contemporary Resort at that time of day, it will be the one and only stop. It will only make other stops if there are guests for other resorts in that grouping of resorts.

Even if your room isn't ready, you can leave your things with Bell Services for storage and get your bite to eat and then go to the parks.

Weather_Lady

Regardless of resort or time of year, and arriving early-to-mid-morning, it typically takes us a little over an hour from touch-down to resort arrival. (10 minutes to walk from our gate to the ME check-in area; 10-20 minutes to wait for our bus; 40-50 minutes on the bus, including a stop or two ahead of ours). The check-in process itself, however (even if we checked in online ahead of time) has taken anywhere from 5 minutes to half an hour, depending on how many people were in line ahead of us. I'd imagine that in your case, the check-in area won't be busy at all, and you should be able to make a 9am rope drop at the Magic Kingdom if you wish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom