Question about FP+ at Princess Fairytale Hall

BrotherOfTheBeast

Original Poster
Hey everyone. I looked through the threads to see if I could find out any information covering the use of FP+ at the new princess meet up and couldn't find the answer to this. We are traveling to Disney in February and will have our 4 year old niece with us. While I know that she will be ecstatic to see the princesses I know that the rest of us will just be there to see her excitement.

Does everyone in the party have to have the FP+ for the attraction to come in or just her since she will be taking time with the princess?

Thanks if anyone knows!

Animaniac93-98

Hey everyone. I looked through the threads to see if I could find out any information covering the use of FP+ at the new princess meet up and couldn't find the answer to this. We are traveling to Disney in February and will have our 4 year old niece with us. While I know that she will be ecstatic to see the princesses I know that the rest of us will just be there to see her excitement.

Does everyone in the party have to have the FP+ for the attraction to come in or just her since she will be taking time with the princess?

Thanks if anyone knows!

Everyone who wants to get access to the FP+ line needs to have that reservation. The 4-year old can't go in by herself, so at least one adult (with the same FP+ reservation) will have to be with her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom