1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Question about California Grill???

Discussion in 'WDW Restaurants and Dining' started by Crush Dude!, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Crush Dude!

Crush Dude! Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!

If i want to watch wishes from the deck what time should i aim to book my meal at???

Thanks in advance:wave::wave::wave:

2. DizneyPryncess

DizneyPryncess Well-Known Member

You can book your meal at anytime if you want to watch the fireworks from the deck. Anyone who dines at California Grille that day is welcome to come back and watch Wishes from the observation deck.

If you want to be dining near or during the fireworks, I'd suggest making your reservations 1.5 hours before fireworks. Even with ADR's, we waited 45 minutes for our table because they were running behind. So 1.5 hours ended up being perfect.

3. Crush Dude!

Crush Dude! Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November! Original Poster

Yeah i was thinking about haf 7 or haf 8 depending on the time wishes is on

4. tink65

tink65 Active Member

If you do eat earlier be sure to hang onto your receipt to verify that you did eat there that date. I totally agree with the 1.5 hour time frame. We ate there this past Sept and they were also running behind. They will time serving your course around Wishes. We ordered our dessert but they did not serve it until Wishes was almost over. When we returned our dessert was ready and waiting for us to enjoy! You're going to love the food and the view!