Question about buying into AKL villas

MickeyspalJim

Original Poster
I have been talking at work with a friend who just added points. He had 150 at SSR. and is in the process of buying the same amount at Animal kingdom. What I was wondering, when You get points there, do You have to decide between Jambo house points and Kidani village points? My friend said that His points were for Jambo house. If that is true, do You still have the 11 month window for both AKL resorts?:shrug::shrug::shrug:

scorp111

Your points for AKL are NOT for one house or the other, AKLV both Kadani and Jambo are "one resort". However Your reservations (once Kadani House opens in 2009) will be specifically for one or the other I believe.

If he thinks he has "Jambo" House points, it is probably because he that is where any current reservations have to be.

I currently own 250 points at AKL and love it!

GrowingUpDisney

We added on to AKV last year and they did not mention anything about Jumbo vs. Kidani so I am in agreement with Scorp111. They are all just AKV but the Jumbo was available to book sooner than Kidani.

Niki

scorp111

And just as a follow-up. Those that already own at AKL can book Kadani House for Reservations with occupancy starting May 1st 2009. (within the 11 month window)

May 4th is already booked though, so we have 3 days at Jambo House, followed by 5 days at Kadani for next May. We are waitlisted for the first 3 days, and if it comes through, would be all 8 at Kadani.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom