Question about Beach Club

MississippiBelle

Original Poster
We have a reservation for a Garden view room at the Beach Club this October. We requested a room on Touring Plans in the wing of the resort closest to Epcot. My mom really wants to be in a room close to a door that lets out onto the walk way to Epcot, but we haven't been able to find a resort map that shows the exterior door locations here. Is there a door on the right side of this wing that lets out onto the walkway? When looking at the map, the wing I'm talking about is the furthest right wing closest to Epcot.

Edit: I guess an easier way to ask is: Where are the exterior doors closest to the walk way in this building?

Rodb

when we stayed in our garden view room in may, we were close to the main lobby; but still able to go out the opposite hallway to the quiet pool which is on the way to epcot. you get on the path behind the laundry bathroom area

MississippiBelle

Original Poster
Thank y'all for the replies! My mom was just concerned that we would have to walk back out through the lobby every time we wanted to go to Epcot. I personally wouldn't mind either way, but it's her birthday trip so she makes the rules!

JusticeDisney

Thank y'all for the replies! My mom was just concerned that we would have to walk back out through the lobby every time we wanted to go to Epcot. I personally wouldn't mind either way, but it's her birthday trip so she makes the rules!
Definitely no worries there. As some others have said, you do NOT have to go through the lobby each time. Hope you have a phenomenal time. You are going to absolutely love the Beach Club! Best resort anywhere on property, IMO.

Tinkerbell397

We stayed at the BC in March and had a room that was in the end closet to Epcot. When we were sitting on our balcony, we could see the water and volleyball court. We had a very short walk to Epcot, out the door and thought the gardens onto the path. We did not have to go to the lobby to go to Epcot, but you do need to walk to the lobby to get the bus to other parks. Have a Magical Trip! :cat:

Rodb

agrred
We stayed at the BC in March and had a room that was in the end closet to Epcot. When we were sitting on our balcony, we could see the water and volleyball court. We had a very short walk to Epcot, out the door and thought the gardens onto the path. We did not have to go to the lobby to go to Epcot, but you do need to walk to the lobby to get the bus to other parks. Have a Magical Trip! :cat:

AGREED. the volleyball court is to the left of the quiet pool that leads to the path to epcot. A good point you made is that you have to go through the lobby and catch the bus out front if you are going anywhere but epcot or hollywood studios

bunnyman

I had one of those very rooms in that part of the resort, and yes there is a hallway door that drops you out right near where the bridge comes in from the Boardwalk. Very close to International Gateway at Epcot; basically just over the hill!

tglancy

We stayed there twice, in garden views, and both times we were in a room in the building all the way at the end of the resort right by the entrance to International Gateway. It was so easy and amazing to get to Epcot. The only downside was how long it took to get to the store or the lobby, but well worth that minor issue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom