Question about A/P's

Plowboy

Kind of a silly question, but as we are on the west coast, A/P's never been an issue before. Are A/P's good for a certain calendar year or 365 days from purchase? I'm sure the answer is somewhere on the site, but too lazy to hunt for it. Thanks.

Courtney6682

Well, I'll just have to see if the Concierge desk when I check in will do the same for my renewal - I've always been told to take my rear over to GS or Will Call.

Thanks for the tip/hint!

That's what I read on here, but when we checked in I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask

No prob...hopefully it works out!

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

Standard purchase with no "special" benefits, it is 365-days from the day you activate it. My APs (not activated) have an expiration date of Dec 31, 2030. However, I purchased them with the 13 month special offer. I have to activate within 18 months of purchase to get that extra month active. My passes will be good for 395 days from the date of activation.

Upvote 0

Plowboy

Original Poster
Thanks all for your responses. As we're going this December and possibly next fall for F&W we're going to look at the feasibility of A/P's

Upvote 0

correcaminos

Well, I'll just have to see if the Concierge desk when I check in will do the same for my renewal - I've always been told to take my rear over to GS or Will Call.

Thanks for the tip/hint!
We had to go to Guest Services in October of 2015 for both new and also for picking up our renewal in March of this year. I have always asked but never been able to do it at a resort in all my years of being an AP holder (off and on for about 15 years now)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom