Quest for the Diamond Ears- Sign Up & Questions Thread

Should there be eliminations in this comp and if so when?

• No Eliminations! Just Team Points combined with individual points!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes, starting in round two

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes, starting in round three

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Starting in round 4

• Yes, but only for the finale round

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magic Feather

Original Poster
Please tag anyone else who might be interested. People can join at the start of any round. Teams can also attempt to recruit other sailors/imagineers to help, as your total team number will effect your score (Starting Round 2). I will start things off even, with anyone who signs up in the main thread. PS, if things get to out of hand with one team's recruitment, then I will step in and almost evenly distribute deckmates. Participation is optional in every round, as long as the team turns something in.

Suchomimus

homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

spacemt354

Chili's
Please tag anyone else who might be interested. People can join at the start of any round. Teams can also attempt to recruit other sailors/imagineers to help, as your total team number will effect your score (Starting Round 2). I will start things off even, with anyone who signs up in the main thread. PS, if things get to out of hand with one team's recruitment, then I will step in and almost evenly distribute deckmates. Participation is optional in every round, as long as the team turns something in.
Is this mean actively recruiting people to your specific team or just the game in general?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom