Quebec Disney Resort: A New Disney Dream Resort

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Calling all imagineer artists, calling all imagineer artists, an urgent memo.
I can not draw for the life of me and I would like a lot original art for this resort. If anyone would like to give some help, it would be amazingly appreciated.
mickeyfan out and back to working on the 3rd and 4th parks of the resort.

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
I'm still hard at work on this project, so I've decided to give a little teaser to the resorts.

The Stories of Quebec Disney Resort
Disneyland Park - Enter a magical world where a soaring castle leads to five lands of enchantment. Where a lost kingdom leads you to the adventure of a lifetime. Where a beautiful land of fairytales come to life and heroes and princesses roam in a place of fantasy. Where the dreams of tomorrow come alive and take us on a journey through the past, all the way to the future. Where classic friends live and play. And where beautiful gardens with a Castle of Dreams take you to all these places and more. This is Disneyland Park, where magic and dreams live forever.

Walt Disney Studios - A walk down a classic boulevard leads to the wonder and excitement of the movies. Where toys come to life and the you can find out what those little voices inside your head are. Where classic stories we all grew up with are real. Where superheroes roam, and a galaxy far, far away lives right here. And a fantastical hat comes alive to show that movies truly are magic. This is Walt Disney Studios, where magic and dreams take their places.

Disney's Kingdom of Stories - An enchanted book holds every story we know, from the ancient myths of the past to the stories we know today. As we step inside the bookkeepers nook, we explore and play before experiencing a magical opening to the kingdom of stories that lies inside. But dark forces wish to invade, to change the stories and turn a glorious happy ending into happily never after. This is Disney's Kingdom of Stories, where magic and dreams go happily ever after.

SEABase - A large fortress welcomes you to the place where a secret society protects the most ancient treasures of the world. Where a magical music box comes to life, a magnificent hotel carries a dark secret, a gold rush angers ancient spirits, and more. This is SEABase, where magic and dreams whisk us off on the adventure of a lifetime.

Icons
Disneyland Park - Castle of Dreams
Walt Disney Studios - Sorcerer's Hat
Disney's Kingdom of Stories - The Enchanted Book/Fairytale Harbor
SEABase - Fortress Gloriana

Character Icons
Disneyland Park - Mickey Mouse
Walt Disney Studios - C. Amera Rolling and the Citizens of Hollywood
Disney's Kingdom of Stories - Thomas, Keeper of the Book
SEABase - Members of SEA represented in park.

Last edited:

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
A little sneak peak
Disneyland%20Park%20Layout.jpg

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I was this close to putting my Disneyland in Quebec! No joke, my PowerPoint file is still called Disneyland Canada cuz I started it before I decided to switch to Kansas. Great minds think alike I guess. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
I was this close to putting my Disneyland in Quebec! No joke, my PowerPoint file is still called Disneyland Canada cuz I started it before I decided to switch to Kansas. Great minds think alike I guess. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Well obviously, you should be able to come up with at least where the traditional rides are. Special thanks to @spacemt354 for helping me with the line up.

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
To navigate my mind on this project you'd need a map, imagination, swim trunks and leave your judgement (but not criticisms) at the door. It's become the resort that would topple Walt Disney World as THE vacation destination with a park I've really never seen on here. I'm working on the Disneyland Park writeup at the moment but, if you'd like a sneak peak, I present Castle of Dreams. It's not perfect but matches my vision decently well. I'm sure one of the more talented artists on here could produce a far, far better version of this but here's my 15 minute photoshop job.
Castle%20of%20Dreams.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom