PURPLE BANDS?

Rightley

Original Poster
I had heard a while back that the purple magicbands (offered with resort reservation) were on the way. Anybody have any ideas when? Not the ones they sell in the various gift shops..

FrostyNaples

I had heard a while back that the purple magicbands (offered with resort reservation) were on the way. Anybody have any ideas when? Not the ones they sell in the various gift shops..

Still not part of the free resort line up.

I see them available on the Shop Parks app $12.

I have until 4/1 to see if they are available for a family member before i order them from the app. I would have ordered already, just the free shipping is currently with $99 purchase. There were some good free shipping deals in December & January, just missed the boat.

jrogue

These are the options I get when I go to choose my colors. They are definitely available:

Screen Shot 2016-04-08 at 2.27.31 PM.png

PSUDisney77

Agreed with everyone here. My wife and niece both chose purple for the free resort bands. Ours arrive Monday for our trip in May :D

FrostyNaples

*Update, was able to select the optional Purple resort band before the 4/1 deadline, and it came in with the rest of them last week.

Very nice.

PSUDisney77

My bands came yesterday too and they all look nice, including the purple ones. Didn't notice any scuffs, but we'll see after 5 days in parks. I like the luggage tags too which was a surprise as was under the impression only people that are flying will get those.

Rob562

My bands came yesterday too and they all look nice, including the purple ones. Didn't notice any scuffs, but we'll see after 5 days in parks. I like the luggage tags too which was a surprise as was under the impression only people that are flying will get those.

Anyone booked as a package reservation should get the decorative luggage tags, regardless of whether they're taking Magical Express or not.

-Rob

TB4244

I've ordered my magicband in purple for my trip in November but have to wait until arrive to get it as they don't ship them to the UK grrrrr....

Seanual757

My wife ordered all purple for our May trip, and July trip. She also ordered our DVC 25th Anniversary bands hers and the girls in purple and mine in blue.

magicwand

I am going in 3 weeks. Love my new purple magic band. I also got a purple-colored luggage tag and a gray one since DH has a gray band.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom