Purchased Tickets Through DVC...

Vipor51

Original Poster
A few months back I purchased our park tickets through DVC and received our voucher numbers which I entered into MDE.
I am not positive this is the right forum but wanted to see if and when we are able to customize Magic Bands should all of our ticket information transfer right over to the bands without any additional work?

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks for the guidance!

My apologies as I posted this in the DVC forum but thought the topic but be well suited here as well.

Rob562

Tickets aren't linked to a Band, per se.

A ticket is linked to a MDE profile.
A Band is also linked to a MDE profile.
The two reference each other via the profile but aren't directly linked. That's why you can have multiple Bands and RFID cards linked to your profile and they all can refer to your AP.

-Rob

danniyell

We purchased annual assets through disney a while back - we have our voucher number but can't redeem until we arrive as we wanted to pick them up from the reception when we arrived. We are staying on resort and we have already customised our bands and asked to pick them up at reception when we arrive.

Will we be able to add our annual passes to our magic bands or will we get given another magic band?

asialeigh

We purchased annual assets through disney a while back - we have our voucher number but can't redeem until we arrive as we wanted to pick them up from the reception when we arrived. We are staying on resort and we have already customised our bands and asked to pick them up at reception when we arrive.

Will we be able to add our annual passes to our magic bands or will we get given another magic band?

You will be able to add your annual passes to your magic bands.

Rob562

Though be aware that until you link the passes to your profiles on MDE, you won't be able to make FP+ reservations.

You'll only get one Band, the one associated with your resort reservation, unless they roll out Bands for AP holders, where you should then have two: one from the resort reservation and one free one from the AP. Even then, they should both be able to be used interchangeably. (A Band is linked to your MDE *profile* and not to a specific ticket. It'll refer to whatever ticket(s) you have linked on your profile.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom