Pub Crawl Part Deux

mrdisman

for @mrdisman
184927_565355416837665_1794104982_n.png
ouu...I have to try this! Thanks!

Spikerdink

Vodka & Ginger Beer.Lovely summer drink.

Ginger beer and Captain Morgan....I was introduced to that before the Jimmy Buffet concert last summer. Now, that's a drink-fest! They start in the parking lot early in the day... I could prob pay for my entire Disney vacation if I could cart away all the empty beer/soda/water bottles and return them for the deposit.

mrdisman

Ginger beer and Captain Morgan....I was introduced to that before the Jimmy Buffet concert last summer. Now, that's a drink-fest! They start in the parking lot early in the day... I could prob pay for my entire Disney vacation if I could cart away all the empty beer/soda/water bottles and return them for the deposit.

sounds even better

Gonzo79

Big Jimmy Buffett fan right here.Just curious what show you went to last year. I got to see a few shows last year.

Spikerdink

Big Jimmy Buffett fan right here.Just curious what show you went to last year. I got to see a few shows last year.

Jones Beach Theater on LI....great day!!

There were a bunch of Buffet tribute bands playing in the parking lot... I kept looking for this one particular one....I help book bands for a summer concert series in my hometown and we wanted a Jimmy Buffet band for this year...never found the one I wanted, but heard some good bands wandering around looking for Jimmy Kenny and the Pirate Beach Band.

danpam1024

Figgalicious added this thread yesterday... its up to 12 pages!! Are we pros or what!?!?!? LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
Haven't been on the boards in a # of years and it's so good to see the people that turn up their noses at those of us who enjoy our cocktails no longer post in theses threads. Now that I have returned to my fav job, CEO of my household, I can play on the boards again!

DisneyDebNJ

Haven't been on the boards in a # of years and it's so good to see the people that turn up their noses at those of us who enjoy our cocktails no longer post in theses threads. Now that I have returned to my fav job, CEO of my household, I can play on the boards again!
TOO many good times and friendships made over our favorite Disney libations... you're among friends :)

Gonzo79

Jones Beach Theater on LI....great day!!

There were a bunch of Buffet tribute bands playing in the parking lot... I kept looking for this one particular one....I help book bands for a summer concert series in my hometown and we wanted a Jimmy Buffet band for this year...never found the one I wanted, but heard some good bands wandering around looking for Jimmy Kenny and the Pirate Beach Band.
I was at Jones Beach too! Great show and a great day.Weather was perfect. I've heard of Jimmy Kenny,but haven't listened to them yet.I'll have to check them out.I saw Changes In Latitudes last year after Jimmys Mohegan Sun show.They put on a pretty good tribute show.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
While you guys are speaking of concerts I remember seeing the Beach boys in A.C. the year they got thrown out of DC. One of the best concerts ever the Beach Boys on the beach (they played forever) with a glass or 7 of wine!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom