PS4 Reviews! Your thoughts?

How do you like your PS4?

• Total voters

Voxel

President of Progress City
Console didn't meet expectations lots of features on OS side got sidelined. I know and understand the reasons behind it, but they shouldn't of talked those features up.
The ps3 was the same way. They talked up a lot of features that they didn't implement until a year or two in its lifespan. If I am not mistaken Xbox One is in the same boat where many of the features promised don't exist yet. :D

SirLink

The ps3 was the same way. They talked up a lot of features that they didn't implement until a year or two in its lifespan. If I am not mistaken Xbox One is in the same boat where many of the features promised don't exist yet. :D

The main feature that Sony talked up, even attended presentations where this was the case, was the pause/resume for games - whilst it is functioning in XOne's around the world - albeit in a basic form. But a more troubling sign from someone who used to work in that sector for a third party publisher - is Sony recently announced FW update 1.60 that will add Pulse headset support. MS on the other hand announced today some pretty major FW updates + announced to some of my former colleagues some pretty cool stuff is getting added for them on the backend of the system to do more with.

I feel Sony is relying to much on internet hype than actually doing ... Both systems are over priced for what they are currently offering though.

afar28

I have an XB1 but played ps4 and it seemed great. Both consoles have almost identical graphics so it just comes down to the layout and features included with the consoles as well as games of course. I don't think you could go wrong with either really

Voxel

President of Progress City
I have an XB1 but played ps4 and it seemed great. Both consoles have almost identical graphics so it just comes down to the layout and features included with the consoles as well as games of course. I don't think you could go wrong with either really
Very true. The difference in graphics lie in things that most people can not tell.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom