proposal

disney1505

Original Poster
Me and my girlfriend are going to WDW soon and i am wanting to propose while we are there and looking for some good ideas/plans that will make more special. So far everything i see is talking about the Glass Slipper Engagement at Cinderella's Royal Table. But is this the best thing to do or not? Any ideas, or suggestions would be very grateful. Thanks

mousehockey37

The best thing to do, IMHO, is base it off of something that she absolutely adores about WDW. If she's head over heels for Illuminations, for example, then Cinderella's Royal Table might not be the best route to go, you might want to seek out a spot so you can do your thing during the fireworks and have a Photoperson nearby. You don't have to go super grand to make it super special, make it super personal and you'll do just fine.

disney1505

Original Poster
The best thing to do, IMHO, is base it off of something that she absolutely adores about WDW. If she's head over heels for Illuminations, for example, then Cinderella's Royal Table might not be the best route to go, you might want to seek out a spot so you can do your thing during the fireworks and have a Photoperson nearby. You don't have to go super grand to make it super special, make it super personal and you'll do just fine.
thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom