Proposal Spot Under Construction?

GetAPaperBag

Original Poster
Does anyone happen to know if this spot is under construction currently for the hub redevelopment? I'll be there next week and this is where I was planning on popping the question, but now I'm worried the area is a construction zone.

Photo0199FourBySix.jpg

EpcoTim

Did she say no the time you asked her in the photo? Or did you get butterflies and hence the name? Different girl?

Can't help you on the construction part, sorry. Even if the area is open, scope it out first for construction equipment and workers. Nothing says romance like a diesel fire and some lewd comments from the peanut gallery.

Good luck.

GetAPaperBag

Original Poster
Did she say no the time you asked her in the photo? Or did you get butterflies and hence the name? Different girl?

Can't help you on the construction part, sorry. Even if the area is open, scope it out first for construction equipment and workers. Nothing says romance like a diesel fire and some lewd comments from the peanut gallery.

Good luck.

Haha. No. Fair question, but that's not my photo. That's from google :)

GetAPaperBag

Original Poster
Thanks for your help. I found a video update of the construction from ithemepark on youtube that shows that spot and it looks fine, but the video is from 4/19. Who knows that's changed since then.

GetAPaperBag

Original Poster
Thanks! Yeah, I wasn't thrilled with the clock being there, but what can you do? :) Everything else worked out. The clock was there for the 24-hour event. They had clocks set up in a few places around MK for photo ops.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom