Proposal Location MK June 2017

EnglishGuy2017

Hi all,

I'm newly registered to this forum but have been regularly viewing various posts on proposal plans/ideas/locations from fellow members.

I plan to propose to my gf in June at WDW. I have organised my own scavenger hunt and the idea was to lead my girlfriend to what used to be the Rose garden for the proposal. It seemed relatively private and had a great view of the castle. I now understand the Rose garden has been redeveloped in to a garden hub however I can't find any further detail on whether my chosen proposal spot still exists. See attached image.

If this spot is no longer there, are there any spots similar to this? I could potentially use cinderella’s wishing well for the big day however I planned on proposing with a good view of the castle.

Any help, info, tips and/or guidance would be hugely appreciated!!

Many thanks

D

Disney-Proposal-2.jpg

LeighM

I hope the Wishing Well will be open during your trip! I have yet to walk the path to the well because it's been closed every single trip I've made since 2012 LOL. There are no PhotoPass photographers but Tom Sawyer Island is quiet and private if it's too busy around the castle. Or the Swiss Family Robinson's Tree House has interesting views and can be less crowded depending on the time of day and year. Fingers crossed for you! Good luck :)

Upvote 0

correcaminos

The Wishing Well is where a few of my friends got engaged. Someone I knew just used that location as the start of a scavenger hunt for her husband. That would be my choice.

Upvote 0

rob0519

Why not propose at the California Grill during the fireworks? It's clean, air conditioned and yes, you have a view of the castle.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom