Property Control Hours

jacksnightmare

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone could tell me the current hours of operation for Property Control. I did a search and couldn't find anything.
We will be down there on the 8th and we wanted to make a stop at Property Control. We're trying to fit it into our intinerary and for some reason, we thought it may be closed on a certain day of the week (Mondays?.)
So if anyone could help me out, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

mkepcotmgmak

jacksnightmare said:
I was wondering if anyone could tell me the current hours of operation for Property Control. I did a search and couldn't find anything.
We will be down there on the 8th and we wanted to make a stop at Property Control. We're trying to fit it into our intinerary and for some reason, we thought it may be closed on a certain day of the week (Mondays?.)
So if anyone could help me out, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

are you a CM? i take it you know that you have to be with a CM, since you even know about property control...

i will check on the hours, but i'm sure someone will beat me to it... haha!

i LOVE property control!

jacksnightmare

Original Poster
My girlfriend is a Campus Rep for the College Program here in Illinois. So she still gets all the good CM privledges.
Thanks for checking :)

ICP06

I could be wrong, but I think Property Control is only open to Cast Members...

But I really wouldnt know. Just basing this on my own assumptions.

ICP06

WDWKat26

Yep, you have to have a Cast Member present with you at Property Control. You can't go up and just say, "Well I know __(enter name here)__". So, i'm assuming that she is going with you.
Monday through Friday
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday
9:30 am to 4:00 pm

jacksnightmare

Original Poster
WDWKat26 said:
Yep, you have to have a Cast Member present with you at Property Control. You can't go up and just say, "Well I know __(enter name here)__". So, i'm assuming that she is going with you.
Monday through Friday
Saturday

LOL. Of course she's going with me. We go to Property Control every trip, we just usually call the operator when we get into our hotel room to find out the hours. But we're trying to plan our trip more in advance than we usually do and we weren't sure which day to visit Property Control.
Thanks so much for the info! It helps us out a ton.

mkepcotmgmak

WDWKat26 said:
Monday through Friday
Saturday

OOOOOH KATIE! you barely beat me to posting this - although i thought they were opened on sundays from 11:00 - 5:00 - but i see that i am wrong...
thanks! :wave:

WDWKat26

It's a place for CM's where if there is any merchandise that is broken or unsellable (if that's even a word) in the parks, they take it to property control and we get it for a really good discount. Like snowglobes with characters missing heads, t-shirts with small stains etc. Sometimes you can find stuff there that has like nothing wrong with it and get it for 75% off the original price. It's great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom