property control hours?

primusjim

Original Poster
Does anyone know what kind of hours property control is running these day? I'm probably driving up to orlando tomorrow and I'd like to see if I can find some christmas presents there since the prices are right for poor college students. Thanks for any help you can give.

Yellow Shoes

Are you a CM?

I was under the impression that property control was open to CM's for "shopping" but not to the general public.

Am I totally wrong here?

Maria

I think that as a CM you can take one person there with you, but I´m not sure if the rule still applies. In any case, you need a CM ID to enter.

primusjim

Original Poster
Yes, I'm a campus representative for my school in the college program, so I am allowed into Property Control. But since I haven't been back there in quite some time I was just wondering if anyone knew when it's open. It always had wacky hours last time I was a CP.

tiggergal1012

Hey I am also a Campus Rep for my school

When I was working there I think the hours were 8 to 4:30 I think

I hope this helps

Also I am going to WDW next week and I think the hours were extended because of the Cast Hoilday Special they have going on
I think it is in the Eyes and Ears the one with Treasure Planet on the cover of it

ImaginationHost

Call Property Control directly.
Their number is (DELETED)

Hope this helps!

:)

(MKTIGGERMANS MESSAGE) If you need the number, call WDW Information, and they will transfer you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom