Probs inserting photo in correct spot

stillgoofy

Original Poster
I do know how to upload a photo but am having trouble inserting into the right spot.Whenever I choose "full size" to insert the picture it always puts it at the beginning of the post and not further down where I want it. Both before I choose "upload" and "full image" I make sure the cursor is in the correct spot where I want it, but it still puts the photo at the beginning. I am obviously doing something wrong but can't figure it out. Can I move it after I upload? Or how to I get it in the right spot to begin with? Feeling pretty dumb here.

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Version 8
IE 8 is not supported anymore. I would strongly recommend updating to something more recent, not only for compatibility here, but also for general security. IE8 is extremely insecure. Check out Chrome, Firefox, or the latest version of Internet Explorer 11.

stillgoofy

Original Poster
This is my work computer so I can't change the browser. My home computer is even an older version of Internet Explorer because with that one I couldn't even upload pictures without an error. That's why I'm trying the work computer. I really wanted to post my trip report but have tons of pictures to add. Any other way to do this? Any way I can move the picture after it's uploaded?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Sorry to say that IE8 is no longer supported. You will find issues across a lot of sites now as support for that 5 year old browser comes to and end.

I don't know of any work-around for to be able to order things, other than to either upgrade the browser to either a new version of IE, or to Chrome or Firefox. I would suggest on your home PC getting Chrome. It has great support for old PCs, and brings current web browsing standards with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom