Problems Uploading Pictures

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm trying to upload some pictures directly from my files without going through a photo-hosting site. I've never had problems with it before, but for some reason it won't let me upload several of my pictures. It will allow some of them but the others come up with error messages. I just tried uploading one of the photos that was having a problem on this thread, and it worked. Here it is, if it makes any difference.

IMG_0319.JPG

The files are jpeg, and they are all under the 10MB limit. If it matters, I'm trying to post them in the Chit Chat section.

@wdwmagic, perhaps you'll have an answer or reason for the troubles? Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance!

PUSH

Original Poster
The following error occurred: There was a problem uploading your file. And then it listed the file name. One time I got one that said something about a security error, but I only got that once.

PUSH

Original Poster
@wdwmagic, I tried again to upload some pictures and am still having troubles. The security message came up once again. It went something along the lines of "Security error: press back, refresh the page and try again." I followed the directions and it didn't help.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
@wdwmagic, I tried again to upload some pictures and am still having troubles. The security message came up once again. It went something along the lines of "Security error: press back, refresh the page and try again." I followed the directions and it didn't help.
Can you try deleting your browser cache?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom