Problem posting pics on iPad

Zweiland

Original Poster
I've been experiencing a problem posting pictures on my iPad. To be clear, I mean linking an image from another site, not uploading a file. Since I rarely use my iPad, I have no idea how long this has been going on.

Here's the scenario: I have the link for the image copied, and I tap the "insert image" button. When the pop-up opens, I tap the box that says "image url". Then the box goes black and there's no cursor, so I can't type anything. I tap the box again, and the cursor appears for a moment. Then the pop-up abruptly closes.

I hope I explained that well. I'm using Chrome, by the way.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I've been experiencing a problem posting pictures on my iPad. To be clear, I mean linking an image from another site, not uploading a file. Since I rarely use my iPad, I have no idea how long this has been going on.

Here's the scenario: I have the link for the image copied, and I tap the "insert image" button. When the pop-up opens, I tap the box that says "image url". Then the box goes black and there's no cursor, so I can't type anything. I tap the box again, and the cursor appears for a moment. Then the pop-up abruptly closes.

I hope I explained that well. I'm using Chrome, by the way.
Do you get the same issue in safari? Chrome has a lot of compatability issues on iOS.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom