Probably Stupid Question about a wedding

Dino764

Original Poster
I very recently found out about a health issue, that may take me home quickly. I want to get married within the week and disney was my desire. No money is the problem. I mean maybe 3 or 400 on short notice as most has gone to health bills. Is there anyway to do this and get married there. Not asking for honeymoon and all that as I just want to fulfill a dream and didn't expect the health issues. I am almost 50 so it isn't about it being fancy. Just a dream I had and we had planned on doing it in a year or so. But now it needs to be done fast. Maybe just a witness or two, nothing elaborate. Probably cannot even afford the parks and could not ride many of the rides due to my handicap from surgery. But just wanted the thrill of disney before I leave the world and wanted my special day to be there. If anyone knows of a way to go there cheap. Heck I can honeymoon in my car, it is more about making it happen at disney, and being with the one I love doesn't have to be at a fancy hotel, wish we could afford a honeymoon. But would be happy with just getting married there. Sorry if the post seems dumb, just trying to find the way and have that special day and maybe see disney. Thanks for your time.

BrittanyRose428

Sorry about your illness. I agree with the above, that is probably the best way to do it. There are a lot of ways to be ordained quickly (or online) if you just want to do it for the experience. I don't know where else would be cheaper than a hotel room. Just be careful to not do it somewhere that Disney charges for weddings, because they can kick you out if you do that.

some guy

Florida needs a notary for marriages, not clergy. There's nothing keeping you from bringing a notary into the park and doing it like Spaceballs' "Do you? Do you? You're married".

Sweet Melissa

Florida needs a notary for marriages, not clergy. There's nothing keeping you from bringing a notary into the park and doing it like Spaceballs' "Do you? Do you? You're married".
Florida doesn't need a notary to perform a wedding. It's easy to get a friend ordained for free rather than hiring a notary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom