Princesses' makeup question...

Bonjour1989

Yes ^ as far as RCMA I am dry skinned! If you're oily/combo cinema secrets is a less hydrating formula! RCMA is my go to holy grail and plumps my skin up and doesn't dry me out with all of the final seal but this person is also exactly right if you or your clients are oily prone I would also try cinema secrets I know girls who use it and it's drying on me bc I'm dry but they are oily and it stays put!! Blue marble sounds interesting ! I'll have to try it!! Another thing to remember when seeing characters is you touch up between EVERY set , if you're well sealed it'll just be little adjustments and touch ups such as lipstick coat and maybe concealer dabs but often times halfway through the day the entire face is gone over again. Disney let me discover Ben Nye lipsticks which IMO are the longest wearing most amazing lipsticks and you can't best the price. I love my Mac and tom ford but BN stays on forever!!! The red Snow wears is Ben Nye "Siren Red" if you liked her makeup and ever want the signature snow inspired long wearing red pout! It is definitely RED red but totally fun for an old school glamour pop! I miss grabbing all of those lipsticks for free!! I still buy them now! Thank god there are other women on this planet who spend as much time makeup loving as I do! Hahaha!

irl_rapunzel

A friend just forwarded this topic to me I guess while she was browsing but since I know I would want to know the answers, pixie dust and guessing are both terrible answers to anything you really want to know! Most people like to keep crazy secrets and hold on to things but IMO that's silly as all get out with this..it's girl to girl makeup advice, not magic ruining good lord. Especially for performers like myself who have since held many other performance jobs, as a performer or MUA I'd want to know for help with work! Sooooo..

Ben Nye Final Seal is used to set makeup, foundations provided are Ben Nye cream foundations. You do not HAVE to use the Ben Nye foundation. Foundation and mascara are the two things you can use your own brands of BUT cosmetology must also approve of it being full enough coverage and the right color. Characters like Elsa they're much more specific with foundations because of the light color. Characters like Belle and Ariel and Cindy etc you just match your skin tone with. You are assigned a makeup kit for each character you do and you do your own makeup daily after being trained and being observed and approved replicating it from the face chart/instruction. You are provided: Ben Nye eyeshadows in the individual characters colors, the lipstick and lip
Iiner in the specific color and an eyeliner and eyebrow pencil for that character, and blush! Blush, eyeshadow, lipstick and lip liner are verbatim you cannot use another brand/comparable color. They have to be exact or you're in trouble for the day. Their logic is continuity and the fact that they cannot be sure of how your makeup from home will photograph. Foundation and mascara are your own choosing, Ben Nye is provided if you do want to use it (I started with it but quickly switched to MAC with SPF for Epcot out door meets and RCMA creme foundation for inside sets and every girl always wanted to know what I was wearing with RCMA , it's the best!) eyelashes are optional for all princesses but characters like the evil queen have to wear provided ones. Contacts are also provided for eye color change and they're all the same streamlined brand and color. If you have any other makeup questions LMK ! Much love and I hope this helped!

Thanks so much! This is incredibly helpful! If possible, would you mind sharing the color pallet for the items that Rapunzel wears? I've been trying to find her shades for months with no luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom