princess storybook dining/character meals for boys!

daisygeorge

Original Poster
I have read in a book that is supposed to know all about disney for 2006 that there is a Princess Storybook dining. Does anyone know where it is, what it is and do you have to book? We will have a 4 1/2 yr old with us in June and she is princess mad...especially Sleeping Beauty...

The only question being is there a character meal for boys other than Mickey etc... my 2 1/2 year old loves Buzz/Toy Story/Incrediables !!!

Many thanks in anticipation of your help in this quest for information...:dazzle:

PixyDust

Either in Cinderella's castle or the Norway pavilion in Epcot. You can make the reservations up to 180 days in advance. If you want either of these, especially Cindy's you'll need to call ASAP to see if you can get in. If you are going in June, you may have already missed the window of opportunity. Also with Cindy, you'll have to pay when you make the ressy.

ETA: Nothing for the boys except Mickey and his pals. Have you checked out allearsnet.com? I would suggest you go there to find out more. there is an entire section on character dining.

Have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom