Princess Fairytale Hall - Now with one fewer princess?

Can we go yet?

Ignorance is bliss....
There is no thing as a "British" accent for starters.
I suggest you do some research on what constitutes to being "British" or from the United Kingdom... we're actually 4 sovereign countries under one Kingdom.
Watch this:
Whilst there is a lot of English in the UK pavilion (which is to be accepted as England is what most [non-british] people think of when they think of the UK) there is SCOTTISH (where Merida is from....) influence in the UNITED KINGDOM Pavilion in Epcot. (The Sportsman Shoppe)...

So, in a nutshell... Merida would be a perfect fit for the United Kingdom Pavilion, as that's where she's blinkin' well FROM!

People really don't know Scotland is part of the UK? ._. Wow. I think I need to go get a glass of water...

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Based on what is shown in those pictures it looks like they could adapt this to any princess by changing the background within the arch. If they make that background a video screen it would make it a very flexible M&G.

wcjordan06

People really don't know Scotland is part of the UK? ._. Wow. I think I need to go get a glass of water...
Wow I'm well aware of this.. Calm down there. Their accents are totally different is all I was saying.. Clearly Disney thinks the same by not debuting her there as she debuted in Future World sooo the rest is for you guys to fight out.

Internet kids, good lord..

wcjordan06

Ignorance is bliss....
I suggest you do some research on what constitutes to being "British" or from the United Kingdom... we're actually 4 sovereign countries under one Kingdom.
Watch this:
Whilst there is a lot of English in the UK pavilion (which is to be accepted as England is what most [non-british] people think of when they think of the UK) there is SCOTTISH (where Merida is from....) influence in the UNITED KINGDOM Pavilion in Epcot. (The Sportsman Shoppe)...

So, in a nutshell... Merida would be a perfect fit for the United Kingdom Pavilion, as that's where she's blinkin' well FROM!

And again, I well aware of how the UK is set up, thank you.. Chill out.

I don't see her going there, but it's really not that deep. If you want her there, great but only time will tell :rolleyes:

The Disney Kid

Ignorance is bliss....
Watch this:

Oh!

awoogala

Thanks doctornick for getting in there before me! As a Scot I was keen to address that one too, no one speaks British. Cast members in the United Kingdom pavilion come from Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and England.
too bad most of the beer doesn't...;)

Sped2424

The fact that they get Festival of fools over in their new fantasy land makes me so jealous!! Hunch back is one of my favorite if not my favorite Disney movie and sadly it is now one of the least represented in all the parks but I guess not anymore!

Californian Elitist

The fact that they get Festival of fools over in their new fantasy land makes me so jealous!! Hunch back is one of my favorite if not my favorite Disney movie and sadly it is now one of the least represented in all the parks but I guess not anymore!

Whose Fantasyland are you referring to?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom