Princess Fairytale Hall - Now with one fewer princess?

Wikkler

Hello, I am new to this forum.

I'd like to offer my two cents about this.
Ariel and Belle have their own areas already. :p
Cinderella sorta already has the castle, but she'll likely go in the Hall anyways.
I want Snow White to go in the area near the Mine Train but she'll probably still be in the Hall.
Jasmine is probably staying in her Adventureland area.
Pocahontas should have an area in either Frontierland or Liberty Square.
Aurora and Mulan should go in the Princess Hall.
Tiana might stay in Liberty Square or she could be moved into the Hall.
I really want Rapunzel to go in the Tower (who knows?) but she's likely going into the Hall.
Merida's area might be permanent. Might.
If not, Anna will probably go there.

Yzma

If it sounds like there will be three rooms, why don't they just make it as simple as a room for Cinderella, a room for Aurora, and a room for Rapunzel, since those are the princessss currently in TST without a home elsewhere. All of the other princesses have regular M&G spots elsewhere already.

It's likely there will be more than 1 princess per "room," I've heard 2. So maybe it'll be like Tink... meet Cindy and a friend or meet Aurora and a friend?

who is anna?

Princess from the new movie Frozen, being released Thanksgiving.

Wikkler

Personally I'll hate not getting to know which princess you get to see, but that's probably the system being implemented.

wcjordan06

I really want Rapunzel to go in the Tower (who knows?) but she's likely going into the Hall.
I would love to see Pocahontas get a spot in Frontierland over the Hall as I get the feeling her, and Mulan, will be rare to see in there even though they are currently shown in the art work.

I still get the feeling Jasmine and Tiana will make their way to the Hall over their current M&G's as Jasmine can easily be replaced by Genie or Abu, and Tiana's location is a bit weird imo and would fit better in the Hall.

I don't believe they want to have M&G restrooms so I personally see Punzie ending up in the Hall also.

Last, Merida's current area has always been inter-changing so chalk her up to the Hall around Summer when Disney really starts pushing Anna and her movie. Though I would love to see them build a Scotland pavilion at Epcot and use her there also.

Welcome to the site : ]

Wikkler

Merida's current area has always been inter-changing so chalk her up to the Hall around Summer when Disney really starts pushing Anna and her movie. Though I would love to see them build a Scotland pavilion at Epcot and use her there also.

United Kingdom Pavillion :rolleyes:

wcjordan06

United Kingdom Pavillion :rolleyes:
Yeah I guess so, however, seeing as how it's inspired by a British village and has British inspired characters, having a character randomly speaking in a Scottish accent while the rest speak in a British? Not exactly a fit even though they named it the United Kingdom.

Even when they debuted the character at Epcot, before moving her to MK officially, she was in Future World, not the UK pavilion. So yeah I will stick with her not getting placed oddly in the British dominated UK pavilion. :rolleyes:

doctornick

Yeah I guess so, however, seeing as how it's inspired by a British village and has British inspired characters, having a character randomly speaking in a Scottish accent while the rest speak in a British? Not exactly a fit even though they named it the United Kingdom.

Even when they debuted the character at Epcot, before moving her to MK officially, she was in Future World, not the UK pavilion. So yeah I will stick with her not getting placed oddly in the British dominated UK pavilion. :rolleyes:

Um, Scotland is part of Great Britain and "British" as an adjective would include "Scottish" (as well as Welsh, English, etc.).

Wikkler

British refers to the entire UK, the word you're thinking of is probably "English" :rolleyes:

On another note there's been lots of this smiley :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ariellover24

Here's how I see it....

Ariel and Belle have their own M&Gs so they def. won't be in the Hall.

Since the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is opening 2014 I think Snow White and the Dwarfs should get a M&G near there. If not then Snow White is def. in the Hall, but I think it's unfair that Belle gets a M&G, a restaraunt and a village, Ariel gets a M&G and a ride, and Snow gets a ride and might make appearences in the Hall.

Pocahontas should'nt be in the Hall.

Mulan, I think should make appearences in the Hall, She made appearences at the old Fantasy Faire at Disneyland.

Jasmine should be in the Hall and they should have Genie make appearences with Aladdin in Adventureland.

Cinderella should be in Hall, even though she has alot things at the park.

Aurora should be in the Hall since she has ZIP at WDW.

Rapunzel should make appearences in the Hall since the powers that be are NOT about to have her greet guests near her themed restrooms.

Tiana should TOTALLY be in the Hall.

Merida should continue to have her own M&G, maybe when Anna from "Frozen" starts making appearences, they can move Merida to Adventureland and EPCOT's UK Pavilion

Pixiedustmaker

Here's how I see it....

Pocahontas should'nt be in the Hall.

Mulan, I think should make appearences in the Hall, She made appearences at the old Fantasy Faire at Disneyland.

Tiana should TOTALLY be in the Hall.

Merida should continue to have her own M&G, maybe when Anna from "Frozen" starts making appearences, they can move Merida to Adventureland and EPCOT's UK Pavilion

No love for Pocahontas?

Irregardless of who guests want to see, it sort of makes sense that different princesses stop by to visit Cinderella at different times, as that seems to be the theme.

Fantasmic

Ignorance is bliss....
There is no thing as a "British" accent for starters.
I suggest you do some research on what constitutes to being "British" or from the United Kingdom... we're actually 4 sovereign countries under one Kingdom.
Watch this:
Whilst there is a lot of English in the UK pavilion (which is to be accepted as England is what most [non-british] people think of when they think of the UK) there is SCOTTISH (where Merida is from....) influence in the UNITED KINGDOM Pavilion in Epcot. (The Sportsman Shoppe)...

So, in a nutshell... Merida would be a perfect fit for the United Kingdom Pavilion, as that's where she's blinkin' well FROM!

JustInTime

Hello, I am new to this forum.

I'd like to offer my two cents about this.
Ariel and Belle have their own areas already. :p
Cinderella sorta already has the castle, but she'll likely go in the Hall anyways.
I want Snow White to go in the area near the Mine Train but she'll probably still be in the Hall.
Aurora and Mulan should go in the Princess Hall.
If not, Anna will probably go there.

I've heard that there were already plans to remove Merida's current M&G. Possibly Frozen to replace it later on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom