Princess Fairytale Hall - Now with one fewer princess?

WDWYankee15

Well! Thank you very much for telling us your opinion! I can sleep much better at night now knowing that you don't think that Tiana having a gazebo named for her is enough! Esmeralda has been around for exactly 5.33333333333333333 times longer than Tiana has and you don't see people getting all huffy about her not having her own cathedral somewhere! Thank you very much for telling us your "favorite" princess and how they should be treated better!

^
This is the kind of stuff that I feel like writing in response to stuff like this:

Maybe I shouldn't stoke the fires but hey....

Anyhow I think that Tiana's Garden Gazebo (even has it's own sign) is pretty dang cool all hidden away in the little foresty area. It's almost like her own little secret place. She was beautiful and graceful when I saw her there last week.

Maybe to improve guest flow they just can't fit five princesses in Fairytale Hall, and considered removing Tiana from the plans because she already has her own perfect spot.

MY GOODNESS!

Blasphemy I say. You should be kneeling before the royal court of her highness the magestic Princess Tiana. :confused:

belle119821

Original Poster
Interesting that the plan Lee has only has 4 rooms. Maybe they will switch out princesses in one of them? Or maybe that was the original plan, and now they've changed their minds? (which would not be very surprising. :rolleyes:) :)

WDWYankee15

Interesting that the plan Lee has only has 4 rooms. Maybe they will switch out princesses in one of them? Or maybe that was the original plan, and now they've changed their minds? (which would not be very surprising. :rolleyes:) :)
The reality is this replaces the current Princess Meet & Greet at Town Square Hall and prior to that in Toontown Fair. Both of those locations have/had three meet locations. So 4 would be an increase and I don't think having more than that should be expected or really needed. I think and would expect them to still have other meet and greets throughout the park. My guess is you will see Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora and Rapunzel generally in this location. They will still have the ability to mix in someone else once in awhile but these will be the mainstays. You will still see Tiana (while she remains popular) meeting in her location and Jasmine staying where she is with Aladdin in Adventureland.

Right now the four princess I mentioned above are what currently meet at the "Princess" meet & greet in Town Square Hall (Cinderella, Snow White, and Rapunzel) and also outside in Town Square (Aurora)

Timothy_Q

Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora and Rapunzel would be the better fit thematically, as they're all european.
While Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan and Tiana aren't.

Animaniac93-98

What about Meg, just because she isn't a princess she doesn't get any M&G love?! :)

Haven't you heard? The latest update from Disney's talking-point superiors is Hercules never happened. Neither did Hunchback, Robin Hood, The Rescuers and about 2/3 of the "classics" cannon. Never.

Walt Pixar Disney made 15 movies in his life and you can only bring up those, because they're the only ones that made money. But you can talk about the extra half-dozen new Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo experiences coming to Disney Parks next year! :D;)

danlb_2000

Premium Member

CountryBearFan

My theories:

Ariel and Belle definetely won't appear in the Hall, since they each have their own greeting areas in New Fantasyland already (Ariel in her Grotto, Belle in her Enchanted Tales attraction).

I can see Snow White making appearances in the Dwarfs Mine Train area after it opens, as well as Jasmine remaining with Aladdin in Adventureland and Tiana at her gazebo in Liberty Square.

I'm also still among those holding out hope that a surprise new meet-and-greet area for Rapunzel will be installed in the new Tangled themed area.

So, that just leaves Aurora, Cinderella, Mulan and Pocahontas. Therefore, at the present, I'm thinking that they are the 4 princesses that could end up appearing in the Hall.

CountryBearFan

The reality is this replaces the current Princess Meet & Greet at Town Square Hall and prior to that in Toontown Fair. Both of those locations have/had three meet locations. So 4 would be an increase and I don't think having more than that should be expected or really needed. I think and would expect them to still have other meet and greets throughout the park. My guess is you will see Cinderella, Snow White, Aurora and Rapunzel generally in this location. They will still have the ability to mix in someone else once in awhile but these will be the mainstays. You will still see Tiana (while she remains popular) meeting in her location and Jasmine staying where she is with Aladdin in Adventureland.

Right now the four princess I mentioned above are what currently meet at the "Princess" meet & greet in Town Square Hall (Cinderella, Snow White, and Rapunzel) and also outside in Town Square (Aurora)

Correction: Snow White appears outside. Aurora appears inside.

CountryBearFan

Haven't you heard? The latest update from Disney's talking-point superiors is Hercules never happened. Neither did Hunchback, Robin Hood, The Rescuers and about 2/3 of the "classics" cannon. Never.

Walt Pixar Disney made 15 movies in his life and you can only bring up those, because they're the only ones that made money. But you can talk about the extra half-dozen new Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo experiences coming to Disney Parks next year! :D;)

Not true! That's a very stupid thing to say or assume! :mad:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
My theories:

Ariel and Belle definetely won't appear in the Hall, since they each have their own greeting areas in New Fantasyland already (Ariel in her Grotto, Belle in her Enchanted Tales attraction).

I can see Snow White making appearances in the Dwarfs Mine Train area after it opens, as well as Jasmine remaining with Aladdin in Adventureland and Tiana at her gazebo in Liberty Square.

I'm also still among those holding out hope that a surprise new meet-and-greet area for Rapunzel will be installed in the new Tangled themed area.

So, that just leaves Aurora, Cinderella, Mulan and Pocahontas. Therefore, at the present, I'm thinking that they are the 4 princesses that could end up appearing in the Hall.

Not true! That's a very stupid thing to say or assume! :mad:

Admit it, there's more than one person on your computer, isn't there?

lebeau

Admit it, there's more than one person on your computer, isn't there?

multiple_personality_disorder_tshirt-p235505048117396347cpu4_400.jpg

GiveMeTheMusic

In all likelihood, each of the four rooms will hold multiple princesses - a la Mickey's set up at TST, or the new Belle show. To be distinctly unmagical, each room could conceivably hold a Cinderella, Aurora and Rapunzel (for example) to up capacity significantly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom