Princess Elena of Avalor’s Royal Welcome

Ryan H. Serowinski

Since the show is starting in a few weeks, and the character will start meet and greets around that time, so when would the time table for Elena's start date at the Magic Kingdom be?

I Hope it'll be around Late July-August 6th that she'll start, because i hope to meet her on the week of August 7th(the week where my family is going to WDW for vacation).

Cmdr_Crimson

Still seems a bit odd that this Princess is a Face character and Sofia is a Costumed one....Surprised they haven't decided to change that due to if they "Ever" get together for any promo's or Christmas parade clips on ABC..

Chef Kronk

Since the show is starting in a few weeks, and the character will start meet and greets around that time, so when would the time table for Elena's start date at the Magic Kingdom be?

I Hope it'll be around Late July-August 6th that she'll start, because i hope to meet her on the week of August 7th(the week where my family is going to WDW for vacation).

An announcement will be made very soon. I would expect her to start meeting right around August 7, but I can't guarantee that date.

Ryan H. Serowinski

According to Attractions Magazine she'll be starting on August 11th, truly on the week of my vacation and also i'll doing MK on the last day on my WDW trip so i'll be excited to meet Elena!

Ryan H. Serowinski

Will she start M&Gs on the same day or will she just be appearing on the castle stage? Because i truly want to meet Elena and give her a hug before i leave Disney!

MagicHappens1971

Have Anna and Else has a coronation ceremony yet? If so I don't remember any news about it.
No, Elsa is a queen, and there are no current plans for the near future of Anna/ and or Elsa being coronated. Being an official Disney Princess is really just franchising/licensing. Disney makes more money by Anna & Elsa being sold under the "Disney Frozen" franchise then the "Disney Princess" franchise. For the time being as long as the Frozen fever holds up they'll remain separate from the "Disney Princess" franchise.

MagicHappens1971

Coronation? I thought it was a new entertainment offering...
Well, Elena is an official Disney Princess so from previous experience she would get coronated into the franchise. And supposedly it's happening on the Castle stage, so it wouldn't make sense for it to be a new entertainment offering as Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire just started, plus she's supposed to be starting meeting in MK in August.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom