Prime Time Cafe Pin?

zinka

Original Poster
I LOVED the Prime Time Cafe! On our last visit I made my family go twice 'cause it's just so darn much fun. I would love to have a Prime Time Cafe Pin if such a thing exists. Does anyone know if it does and if so, where I could lay my hands on one?:lol: :lol:Prime Time Cafe Pin

TURKEY

I've never seen one, but I never really looked for one. I collected more limited edition pins than anything else. If there was one, it would probally be at the pin cart at MGM.

Tramp

Originally posted by zinka
I LOVED the Prime Time Cafe! On our last visit I made my family go twice 'cause it's just so darn much fun. I would love to have a Prime Time Cafe Pin if such a thing exists. Does anyone know if it does and if so, where I could lay my hands on one?:lol: :lol:Prime Time Cafe Pin

...have you tried looking on Dizpins.com....they have a search engine that you can use to find pins you're looking for...you may have to register to use it...but thats no big deal and its free...
..also, there are message boards filled with Disney Pin fanatics that can tell you what you want to know and, if one exists, you can arrange to trade or buy right there...good luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom