premium contribution.

matt9112

Original Poster
just link me if it is posted somewhere and i did not see it.

i was thinking of upgrading so its just a donation of sorts with the no ad perk? and the special tag?

i just wanted clarification. thanks in advance.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
You get no ads on the forum, a Premium Contributor tag, and access to a section of the board for Premium Members only.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
My browser is already set up to block all ads but I just upgraded to support Steve and his awesome site. Figure that I owe it to him given how I use up his bandwidth and constantly bug him about getting an Android app. :D

Scuttle

My browser is already set up to block all ads but I just upgraded to support Steve and his awesome site. Figure that I owe it to him given how I use up his bandwidth and constantly bug him about getting an Android app. :D

Any word Steve if an Android app will be coming any time soon?

Btw the new updates to the mobile site are AWESOME.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member

Last feedback from Steve was "not anytime soon". So for the time being I'm going to harass him about getting the trip countdown part of the site back up and working. :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Unfortunately we have had to abandon the Android app. We have found that developing for Android is extremely frustrating due to the many different devices, all with their own quirks and differences. We have been unable to get a reliable and consistent app across all flavors of Android OS and devices. We will continue with iOS, as that is much more structured to develop to. For Android users (and any other mobile platform), we decided to create what we think are very good mobile web platforms for both the main site and the forum. There will not be a native Android app however.

Scuttle

Unfortunately we have had to abandon the Android app. We have found that developing for Android is extremely frustrating due to the many different devices, all with their own quirks and differences. We have been unable to get a reliable and consistent app across all flavors of Android OS and devices. We will continue with iOS, as that is much more structured to develop to. For Android users (and any other mobile platform), we decided to create what we think are very good mobile web platforms for both the main site and the forum. There will not be a native Android app however.
Boooo lol ya I totally understand one of the few things bad about Android. I guess bookmark in Google Chrome it is.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member

Maybe you could hook @Scuttle and I up with a beta version that you were working on? :p

BuddyThomas

I'm still confused in how you go to premium. I'd possibly be interested. Is there a link? Can't seem to find it on here. Thanks in advance.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Question relating to that...

My current subscription expires in July, but I can't get to the payment page until it has already expired... The OCD part of me can't handle the trauma of actually allowing it to expire! :eek: Amongst other things, it doesn't pop up and say "Your Premium Membership has expired!", so it sometimes takes my addled brain a while to realise I need to pay again... :cautious:

Any chance you could have the payment page appear a few weeks before so I can have a seamless renewal?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Question relating to that...

My current subscription expires in July, but I can't get to the payment page until it has already expired... The OCD part of me can't handle the trauma of actually allowing it to expire! :eek: Amongst other things, it doesn't pop up and say "Your Premium Membership has expired!", so it sometimes takes my addled brain a while to realise I need to pay again... :cautious:

Any chance you could have the payment page appear a few weeks before so I can have a seamless renewal?
Yep I think that is a good suggestion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom