Preferred vs Premium campsites at Ft Wilderness

Duckfan

My wife and I are in the planning stages for our next WDW vacation. This time we will be staying at Fort Wilderness in our RV. It's our first time camping there, we've stayed in the cabins a few times on previous trips.

We're trying to ascertain the difference between premium and preferred campsites. I guess it's similar to other WDW resorts where preferred means that it's closer to bus stops or dining areas.

Do any of you have a preference for either type of site?

Diesel Dan

My wife and I are in the planning stages for our next WDW vacation. This time we will be staying at Fort Wilderness in our RV. It's our first time camping there, we've stayed in the cabins a few times on previous trips.

We're trying to ascertain the difference between premium and preferred campsites. I guess it's similar to other WDW resorts where preferred means that it's closer to bus stops or dining areas.

Do any of you have a preference for either type of site?

Upvote 0

Diesel Dan

When we camp at WDW we like Loop 1100, it is really quiet, close to bus stop and the Meadows Trading Post. For closest to dining, boat launch (for MK), Pioneer Hall, Loops 100&200 are nice but kind of open and busy. We always bring our bikes so it is easy to get aroungd the campground. have a nice trip.

Upvote 0

allidog1

The difference is locations and I believe that the premium sites don't have a sand lot in the back for a tent, while the preferred site have the sand pit for tents.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom