Preferred Fireworks Viewing?

lisak09

I usually book our trips through the U.S. WDW site but for our next trip in August i used the UK site (we're irish). As part of our package we get preferred fireworks viewing for Wishes & Illuminations! Im really excited about this and wondering if anyone can tell me how it works? Do we get to pick which days, where is the preferred viewing area etc? Thanks: )

Figgy1

Premium Member
I usually book our trips through the U.S. WDW site but for our next trip in August i used the UK site (we're irish). As part of our package we get preferred fireworks viewing for Wishes & Illuminations! Im really excited about this and wondering if anyone can tell me how it works? Do we get to pick which days, where is the preferred viewing area etc? Thanks: )
Yes you do pick your days!! Since your on the other side of the pond don't know if you have to book though Disney or your agent. I would call your agent right away to confirm how it works. You'll love the views they are great. Good luck and wishes to you!

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Here's how it works ( I'am from Scotland ) You should have got a 12 digit number ( like a ADR ref ) for a specific night ( eg fri 24th ) and you give that ref number to the CM at the viewing area.Last year at Epcot we were seated just to the right of Rosé & Crown and at the MK just to the left of the dessert party in a seated area.:)

Upvote 0

lisak09

Original Poster
Sounds great, we're not going until August. Was the view for Illuminations good? We did the dessert party last year, saw some people sitting in an area to the left so i know the view for wishes will be good: )

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Yep. Wishes exactly where you said. At Epcot.Just to the right of Yorkshire fish & chips there is a path that takes you down to the edge of Rosé & Crown and its roped off for firework guests.There is about twenty or so tables & seats right at the edge of the water.Your do close to the action,I swear you'll feel the heat off the flames.I have filmed Illuminations before but this was the best.You'll love it.:)

Upvote 0

RickP330

How can you get VIP viewing if it doesn't come in your package? Can you pay for it?? Can the Concerge at our hotel get it for us??
RP

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

How can you get VIP viewing if it doesn't come in your package? Can you pay for it?? Can the Concerge at our hotel get it for us??
RP
Last year at my 180 day the dining system was down so I had to phone Disney dining reservations from Scotland.When I made my ADRS the CM asked if I would like priority fireworks viewing :eek: I never knew anything about it.But our old Irish buddy ( where art thou ) Crush Dude,told me It was a perk for UK visitors.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom