PREDICT FROZEN IN EPCOT

Turtle

Original Poster
This is not armchair Imagineering.

I want YOU to predict what is going to happen in Frozen's ride in Epcot. You can also include the name of the attraction and the queue and the meet and greet etc.

This thread shall be revisited on opening day.

DinoInstitute

Honestly though, I predict it will be a good ride. Disney isn't stupid, they know that people are not happy about the WS theme disruption, but also that people want Frozen; I predict we get a healthy mix of both in a pretty cool ride.

My two main concerns/predictions though are that 1) It will be too crowded, we will get overflowed queues and a busy place, and queue space will take away from the shop, and that because of maximizing space we will get a pretty boring queue, and 2) The ride length will stay the same. No changes to the track or anything making for a pretty short/incomplete ride

Goofyernmost

I predict people will say one of two things, "That was it"?
And...."I thought this was supposed to be about Norway"
The real question is what will they do with the theater?
I don't think that they will do any such thing. It's just a ride part of the Norway Pavilion and will be accepted as such without giving it a thought. I was never sure what Trolls had to do with Norway, but, it was a nice deterrent to go on the ride. It will also draw way more people to Norway. We may not like it, but, it will be a winner until the Frozen craziness thaws out.

afar28

I'm hoping it will be some sort of tour of Norway but it appears it won't be.
"
will take our guests to Arendelle and immerse them in many of their favorite moments and music from the film"
Straight from the post announcing it. Seems like it will just be a short frozen dark ride

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom