Pre-Trip Upgrade from Poly to Grand Floridian

DisneyDebNJ

Tip: If you stay on the 3rd floor of Tokelau, it is very convenient to walk to the outdoor stairwell on the beach side and watch Wishes. It's a great view and you don't have to deal with the crowds on the beach.
3rd fl rooms are my fav (and I just noticed I spelled Tokelau wrong LOL) This is one Longhouse I've never stayed in but Im a tad nervous that after a Lapu Lapu or two, I'll head to Hawaii and wonder why my KTTW card doesn't work LOL

sgtmgd

3rd fl rooms are my fav (and I just noticed I spelled Tokelau wrong LOL) This is one Longhouse I've never stayed in but Im a tad nervous that after a Lapu Lapu or two, I'll head to Hawaii and wonder why my KTTW card doesn't work LOL

Not sure which is funnier "a Lapu Lapu or TWO (who you kidding) or the notion the Hawaiian Customs agents would let you into the state "Hey that's Disney Deb" ohhhhhnoooooo

DisneyDebNJ

Not sure which is funnier "a Lapu Lapu or TWO (who you kidding) or the notion the Hawaiian Customs agents would let you into the state "Hey that's Disney Deb" ohhhhhnoooooo
you Saucy Sgt you, I meant the Hawaii building LMAO!! Hey I *attempted* a second Lapu Lapu .... once LOL

tikiman

Yeah who can survive two Lapu Lapus. Ask for a tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki rum at the Barefoot bar.....oh and there is no customs in Hawaii unless you are coming from ouside the country ;)

DisneyDebNJ

Yeah who can survive two Lapu Lapus. Ask for a tiki tiki tiki tiki tiki rum at the Barefoot bar.....oh and there is no customs in Hawaii unless you are coming from ouside the country ;)
@tikiman I tried 2 Lapu Lapu's ONCE... had dinner at Ohana and afterwards, went to the monorail, got on, planning to go back to my resort. It wasn't until we hit MK I realized my resort was the Poly!!!! NEVER again!!! LOL

mickey2008.1

I love both places. We got a free upgrade to GF two years ago from CBR, what a treat. Both are unique in there own ways, and will gladly stay at either anytime.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom