Pre park routines.....

Hope15

I see everyone saying they're the first to wake up but i'm the LAST to wake up. Last time I went in June '14, it was just my friend and I in the room. One day she woke up at 8am and she literally had to pull my blankets off of me so I would wake up! Can you tell i'm not a morning person?

Suzanne7575

Have loved reading everyone's routines, takes me back to our last trip way back in 2009. The kids were little then and it was hard work getting everyone out the room early. We are going back next year and kids will be older (14 and 12) and whilst they can get themselves ready they aren't early risers. We will be in Disney for 21 days so I think we will plan to do early get to parks for rope drop twice for each park then for the remainder of the days we can chill and relax a little more in the morning. We will be offsite for 5-7 days before getting to Disney so will bring a good supply of breakfast cereals, snacks etc so we can eat in room on early park days

surfsupdon

I do my morning workout.

Easy run, standard lift, then I get a ham and cheese omelette on a croissant and eat it on my balcony. I'll bring back parfaits and fruits for my family too.

Plowboy

Mrs. Plowboy & I usually wake about the same time, I hop in the shower first and then clear out, so she can do her thing. I take a walk around the resort, get breakfast and bring a little something back to the room for her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom