Pre park routines.....

ItlngrlBella

Thanks for the recipie :) I've never tasted sweet French toast. Here it's more savoury. You would use eggs mixed with some milk and whisk then dip fresh bread and fry in a hot frying pan with olive oil. Once golden you would then add salt (and brown sauce if you like this). Tasty but high in calories. It's a yummy treat. Yours looks much better though.

Never had savory French toast but maybe I'll try it someday. For "American style" most people make it that way but put maple syrup on top.

It sooooo bad for you so we only make it a couple times a year.

Last edited:

Mista C

i will be the one waiting i think! I'm used to rising early for my job, so i'll be up ready to take on what Disney has in store for me each day! Also knowing me, i'll be the last one to leave the park as well!!!

Kaznagan - Is that Khal Drogo in your profile pic?!?!

JillC LI

Idk about this, so far everyone who has posted says their the first one up, is that really the truth lol??

I am the SECOND one up because it takes longer for DH to get ready than me (I shower at night and he does in the morning)! I just roll out of bed, splash some water on my face, wake the kids, throw on some clothes, grab a quick bite to eat with the family, and we always make it to the parks before rope drop.

Disnee4Me

6 a.m. wake up call, I shower, get dressed and then get the DH and DSs up to shower/get dressed while I run to the food court and get coffee/tea and sometimes something to eat ... other times we wait until we are in the park to eat. Always do EMH, so we dash out early to the bus stop.

Tinkerbella16

I wake up very early each morning. I'm a morning person so I'm awake by 6am and get ready, take a walk around the resort and head to get breakfast and coffee at 6:30. Mickey Waffles are always part of the ritual for me.. I have one every morning! I can never get enough of those. I am really looking forward to my solo trip this year where I won't have to wait for anyone else to wake up and get ready!! It just sounds amazing! I'll be staying at WL for the first time this year, so I definitely plan on just sitting outside with my breakfast and enjoying the grounds there.

JIMINYCR

I'm up and ready to go before DW. While she gets ready I start out watching some of the Orlando news, then step outside to walk along the POFQ cobblestone streets, think about all Walt gave us and pray thanks that I'm actually here. Then go back to the room check my days plan and discuss with DW all the great things we have in store that day. Then its off to the food court.

Pluto15

Original Poster
I wake up very early each morning. I'm a morning person so I'm awake by 6am and get ready, take a walk around the resort and head to get breakfast and coffee at 6:30. Mickey Waffles are always part of the ritual for me.. I have one every morning! I can never get enough of those. I am really looking forward to my solo trip this year where I won't have to wait for anyone else to wake up and get ready!! It just sounds amazing! I'll be staying at WL for the first time this year, so I definitely plan on just sitting outside with my breakfast and enjoying the grounds there.

Hi

You will love WL. If you get up early the walk along the trail to FW is anaxing. You will see deer and there are horses at the stables at FW I used to go and see them first thing. It's a great resort to walk around first thing when the sun is rising. When do you go?

Pluto15

Original Poster
I'm up and ready to go before DW. While she gets ready I start out watching some of the Orlando news, then step outside to walk along the POFQ cobblestone streets, think about all Walt gave us and pray thanks that I'm actually here. Then go back to the room check my days plan and discuss with DW all the great things we have in store that day. Then its off to the food court.

It's a magical feeling in vacation especially at the start when you think I still have it all ahead of me but finly here

Tinkerbella16

Hi

You will love WL. If you get up early the walk along the trail to FW is anaxing. You will see deer and there are horses at the stables at FW I used to go and see them first thing. It's a great resort to walk around first thing when the sun is rising. When do you go?
Thanks for the tip! I will be there November 5-14th!

Pluto15

Original Poster
Thanks for the tip! I will be there November 5-14th!

No problem. It is probably one of my fav resorts and you will love it. The boat ride to MK is great so scenic and great way to get there. There is a beach there too where you can sit snd read s book. You can hire a bike and cycle along the trail to fort wilderness then cycle around. So much to see and do at this resort

TS0104

So no one answered...wake up too early because they are excited for the day! That happens to me, I try to snooze a bit but really I am thinking of our morning and how I can get everyone into the park quickly. Love the ideas for a minute of quiet time in the morning. My DH is an early riser, maybe I can talk him into one of those balcony coffees or leisurely strolls.

Speaking of coffee---my bedtime ritual is to load up the in room coffee maker all ready to go, open the noisy packages, put the cream in the cup, etc...so I can get a coffee quickly and quietly while everyone is sleeping.

Ben_since_1971

We will get up, throw some clothes on and go get breakfast at the food court. Return to room to wash up and get 'park presentable'. Then I have to wait as my wife picks up the room before mousekeeping will be there.

And oh yeah - I usually end up having to wait for her too. Always "waitin' on a woman". :p

PoorSkippy

Don't have time to do much since we're getting to rope drop, but I always take the time to just smell that Disney morning air. :rolleyes: I can smell it now...

This is actually a key part of my pre-park routine, as well. I soak up the smell of the morning air and the area loop music playing from the landscaping...

mickeymatt

Last time we stayed at POR I enjoyed running in the early morning hours. I usually try to match my music I run to with the theme of the resort. I listened to zydeco music at POR! Will be at WL in a couple weeks and looking forward to jogging the trail to Fort Wilderness. What music should I listen to there?
So I jog, dip in the pool to cool off and then a soak in the hot tub and back to the room to get the girls up and going;-)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom