Pre-park open ADR

daisyduckie

Original Poster
How early are you allowed in? I can't remember the last time we had an ADR that early, but I just booked the Garden Grill for 8:30 am. If we get to Epcot by 8:00 will they let us in? Or should we be even earlier than that? I'm not sure how crowded it will be.

Epcotfan21

How early are you allowed in? I can't remember the last time we had an ADR that early, but I just booked the Garden Grill for 8:30 am. If we get to Epcot by 8:00 will they let us in? Or should we be even earlier than that? I'm not sure how crowded it will be.
From my experience and others, it really varies and there is no "set standard" as to when exactly a guest would be allowed to enter the park before their morning reservation. My family and I have typically been allowed in 20-30 mins before our reservation. Usually the CM understands that people want to take pictures of themselves in the empty park before heading to the restaurant.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Just remember that whatever time you do get in, you won't have the whole park open to explore - it will be roped off.

Guests with reservations before you will be allowed in before you - I suggest that you don't arrive any earlier than 8am - most likely you'll get in about 15 - 20 minutes before your reservation

HouCuseChickie

Whenever we've had prepark opening ADRs at Epcot, it's usually been 20 min prior to ADR time that we've been allowed in, but there are no guarantees. Still, I believe the confirm page or the agreement language asks you to be there 15 minute prior (at least it used to), so they usually try and let you in early enough to allow for this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom