Potential Ride System for Gringotts?

Voice of Disney sanity

Found this video on the Dynamic Attractions Youtube page-- I was sniffing around since I heard that they've been involved in WWoHP.

Thoughts?? Looks pretty close to what rumors have been mentioning, what with the vertical track switches and teeter totters and all that.

Really nice potential find. Great job and detective work if this pans out.

Dog Ate Mouse

Boy would a well thought out Gringgott's ride be a blast. I always hoped that the first HP expansion would have had this. This part in the very first movie would be a great ride and I feel really detailed. I wish this ride/attraction would come to fruition.

misterID

Found this video on the Dynamic Attractions Youtube page-- I was sniffing around since I heard that they've been involved in WWoHP.

Thoughts?? Looks pretty close to what rumors have been mentioning, what with the vertical track switches and teeter totters and all that.

I swear, if The Simpson's simulator was an actual ride this would be that system.

Sped2424

That looks like it is the ride system the vehicles match the same vehicle in the films and matchs the rumors of this being a dark ride/coaster hybrid.
potter-usf-car-front.jpg

gingotts-bank-coaster-ride-vehicle-universal-orlando.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom