Posters On Kongfronation

Al

Original Poster
Hi!

I was looking at some of the latest pictures taken in Kongfronatation (http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/universalstudiosclub ) , and noticed that the frames that they put posters in for films which are always in tube stations, have posters in for fairly old films, such as LiarLiar, and The Lost World, Did universal just suddenly stop updating them? i consdiered the fact that the posters could be of films that were made in the time kongfronation is supposed to be based, but that is way before those films were made.

RogueHabit

Have they? That's terrible, I mean ho much is a poster gonna cost them.

And I just posted how cool that was that they change them in the Kong Graffitti thread...:(

Luau Cove

I remember seeing posters of To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar and Village of the Damned a long time ago.
-->LUAU

DISNEY TALKER

They used to kinda change them..but maybe they do not anymore..I have not been there since September though..I do love Kongfrontation, not much can match that atmosphere in there.....:)

NowInc

This all sorta pushes the rumor of them wanting to get rid of Kong more....why put money (even tho really..posters are DAMN cheap) into it when you are just going to toss it away..... *sigh*

woofboy111

I went yesterday and noticed that they finally updated the posters. They had many posters for movies that are playing now, or ones that are coming soon. One poster that was up on the walls in numorous places was the Scorpion King. Kind of ironic for them to be advertizing the movie that will replace kong (if those are still the plans...According to the cast members, they are not.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom