Post your Non Disney Layouts Here

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Okay, here's some of mine:
IMG_0400006.jpg

IMG_0398004.jpg

IMG_0399005.jpg

Kristi Kay

Disneyfalcon, how did you make the white title letters on the page of you guys sking? Was it a stamp of some kind?

All you pages are really cool!!

Kristi Kay

it looks fantastic! sorry for all the questions, but do you use craft paint/acrylic paints...or does it matter...

PS. Last night, I dreamed about all of us here in the scrapbook forum...we were going scrapbook crazy- tossing around ideas, sharing techniques, just whipping those pages together! I woke up feeling really inspired this morning...lol.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
it looks fantastic! sorry for all the questions, but do you use craft paint/acrylic paints...or does it matter...

PS. Last night, I dreamed about all of us here in the scrapbook forum...we were going scrapbook crazy- tossing around ideas, sharing techniques, just whipping those pages together! I woke up feeling really inspired this morning...lol.

No problem! I use scrapbooking paints like Making Memories. They're not expensive, you can get them at local scrapbook stores, michaels, etc.

mouselvrmom

I have some non disney pages. Maybe I'll try to post a few a day or so. Sorry I didn't take off my page protectors so you kind of get a glare on the pages, but you still get the idea. Btw- I'm cleaning the house right now, but I'm trying to do anything to stall it. :lol:

IMG_0830.JPG

IMG_08311.JPG

IMG_0836.JPG

IMG_0837.JPG

IMG_0838.JPG

mouselvrmom

Mouselvrmom: I love the rounded edges on the photos. Great job, and how each page has a little writing on it. Brilliant idea!

Thank you, the rounded edges is actually just a punch I use. I try to look at my scrapbook as sort of my personal diary since I have a terrible memory, so the journaling helps me to remember things. It has solved a number of arguments over what we did on a particular day. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom