1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Trip Report Post Disney Depression's Set In

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Reports' started by SyracuseDisneyFan, May 19, 2017.

1. SyracuseDisneyFan

SyracuseDisneyFan Well-Known Member

So, I'm back from a trip to Disney World. I have a case of Post Disney Depression. I did have fun and try a few new things.

gdisneyfans, MinnieM123 and littleroo like this.
  2. Zipitidoda

Zipitidoda Well-Known Member

Well, what the heck were they? :happy:

3. littleroo

littleroo Well-Known Member

I am glad you had fun!! I hate the Disney blues!!!

gdisneyfans and MinnieM123 like this.
  4. CJ @ Disney

CJ @ Disney New Member

If you have access to YouTube, you can stay virtually connected. Playing these vids helps me overcome the Disney blues and pumped up for the next visit. Here are some of my favorites:

Disney at Heart (awesome Dinsey vloggers): https://www.youtube.com/user/OnceUponADreem/videos
    iThemePark (non-narrated walk-thrus) https://www.youtube.com/user/PopSong1/videos
    Oh Yeah Disney (Another vlogging couple) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0INrkBCE2-F-m8VV6DukUg/videos
    The Sounds of Disney (audio loops from the Parks) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdMAode13pKd1wPC7Os1YQFw3ACppKOOZ

littleroo, Zipitidoda and Icebergtip like this.
  5. SyracuseDisneyFan

SyracuseDisneyFan Well-Known Member Original Poster

I tried the Zebra Domes. They had them at the Kidani Village gift shop. So good. I also got a caramel brownie from the Karamel shop at Epcot and also got some Creme Brulee. Sooooo good. I also saw the new castle show at Magic Kingdom. It was ok, but I like Celebrate The Magic Better. I had some ice cream from the Plaza at Magic Kingdom on my last night. I hope to go back soon. At least I have 2 LeAnn Rimes and 2 Kenny Chesney concerts in August to kind of help me with my Post Disney Depression.

6. SyracuseDisneyFan

I also checked out Disney Springs. I like how they expanded World of Disney. I feel that the parking situation's much better now. I also went into the Coke Store and got a cupcake from Sprinkles.

gdisneyfans and littleroo like this.
  7. KBLovesDisney

KBLovesDisney Well-Known Member

Post Disney blues suck tremendously. I actually cried this past weekend...in the car...after visiting the Disney Store in a mall an hour and half away from my home (just because I missed it sooo much).

Note to self: You will not get a Disney fix from going into a random Disney Store. No where near the same.

gdisneyfans, bee and littleroo like this.
  8. SyracuseDisneyFan

I was crying about it the other day in the drive thru line at Dunkin' Donuts.

littleroo likes this.
  9. SyracuseDisneyFan

I agree that somehow a trip to the Disney Store doesn't seem the same.

littleroo likes this.
  10. KBLovesDisney

Oddly enough though, going into another Lego Store works better to give you that back in Disney Springs feel. My guess is that retail Disney Stores sell mostly kid clothing and toys. I miss the World of Disney's housewares, apparels, and most importantly, jewelry!

Back in the day, the Disney Store retails used to sell some jewelry...what happened to that? :(

littleroo and bee like this.
  11. SyracuseDisneyFan

I'm already thinking about my next trip.

littleroo likes this.
  12. KBLovesDisney

Already started working on another trip spreadsheet with meals and what not, and possibly trying to convince the hubby that we should go for another short trip this fall. Love the place so much man

littleroo likes this.
  13. Martin T.

Martin T. Member

My PDD was made worse by the fact that two days after I came back from my trip, my company canned me. I was able to get a job three weeks later, but I missed the honey moon phase of the trip, so I went straight into the PDD. It still costs a few grand to try to have a quicky to DLR these days too. My only real solace is...well....huh, I don;t I need a new trip.