Possible Disney Buildouts- Courtesy of Sam Wilson

Shigg. W. McGee

Original Poster
Just a few ideas I had...
W2I4qHl.jpg
RgSu2GO.jpg

Phroobar

Wow! Love the artwork and the ideas in here. Everything fits the theme of the land. Can you describe some of these attractions? You included Horizons! Your my hero!

kap91

I love your blog and your art is amazing. How do you go about creating it? I'd love to be able to learn to make similar stuff.

Shigg. W. McGee

Original Poster
What is Factory Forge or your idea for Glacier Peak?
The factory forge ride is supposed to be an screen-based dark ride (like Spider-Man or Ratatouille) with a themed around a roaring industrial center. It's similar in theme to the "Industrial Revolution" Coaster planned for the never-built Disney's America.
innovations.jpg

Stevek

Sorry, I'm not the one who makes these; I believe Sam's username here is RandySavage.
Your original post says "Just a few ideas I had..." Did you give Randy the ideas and he created the maps or are they his ideas and maps? Always thought these were pretty cool...not that any of them would ever happen but love the creativity.

Shigg. W. McGee

Original Poster
Your original post says "Just a few ideas I had..." Did you give Randy the ideas and he created the maps or are they his ideas and maps? Always thought these were pretty cool...not that any of them would ever happen but love the creativity.
I commissioned these maps.

asianway

I commissioned these maps.
I like the idea of restoring Inner Space, and while I know plans were for Edison/Liberty St in that spot, whenever Ive been back there at a race, its seemed very tight, and that was without parade floats. Do you know if the expansion pad is "usable"?
thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom