1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Possible Attraction in UK Pavilion

Discussion in 'WDW Parks News, Rumors and Current Events' started by TabulaRasa, Mar 7, 2017.

1. wannabeBelle

wannabeBelle Well-Known Member

Thank you Gentleman!!! Gotcha!!! Marie

rdoncsecz and clemmo like this.
  2. Direwolf27

Direwolf27 Well-Known Member

From what you guys (insiders) have been hinting, I keep picturing something open aired? I really don't want to think that Disney would put a spinner in Epcot though :(

Kman101 likes this.
  3. clemmo

clemmo Well-Known Member

I have a feeling that is one of the options but there's one or two others on the playing field. Martin said that one of the options is quite worthwhile and would fit so I'm sure that's probably not a spinner.

4. The Duck

The Duck Well-Known Member

What the UK needs is a lumberjack show!

5. MansionButler84

MansionButler84 Well-Known Member

Spinners are not C tickets. Let's hope they choose the C. They can certainly afford it.

6. Kman101

Kman101 Premium Member

I'd be really PO'd if they put a spinner in Epcot. That's like them shoving Aladdin's Flying Carpets into Morocco. No no no. Not saying it will be a spinner but man that would be awful.

7. wannabeBelle

wannabeBelle Well-Known Member

That is not even slightly funny. Apparently based on some of the recent entertainment choices in Canada, we have someone who has great taste and knows what people like!!! Marie

Kman101 and dreamscometrue like this.
  8. Benjlufc

Benjlufc Member

Oof, you're a tad hostile... I feel like I've offended so many people because just about everybody on this forum loves Mary Poppins, and you really didn't need to correct me on the fact that it's a sequel and not a remake, as they are very similar, and you're being very pedantic.

9. Benjlufc

Benjlufc Member

It seems just about everybody on every forum and comment section can't respect anyone else's opinion...

10. Benjlufc

Benjlufc Member

Maybe it wouldn't matter if you could see stuff backstage, as you can see everything from the real London Eye, why not see everything from this; also, it actually represents the UK as a nation, so fits in Epcot, more so than an IP based attraction.

11. Benjlufc

Benjlufc Member

There's still a Steeplechase ride at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.

12. Robbiem

Robbiem Member

You could see plenty of stuff from the skyway so a London eye could be an interesting fit, maybe it could be put on the lagoon like the original is over the Thames

13. Bocabear

Bocabear Well-Known Member

I think we established that about 20 pages ago....

14. Benjlufc

Benjlufc Member

Seriously, do you have something against me?

15. Benjlufc

Benjlufc Member

I was actually scrolling through, replied to that person, then scrolled down to find that others had too. There was no need for you reply with that comment, but you did it anyway.

16. Bocabear

Bocabear Well-Known Member

I am sorry it was not a personal attack... Seriously it wasn't meant to sound harsh at all...

Benjlufc likes this.
  17. Direwolf27

Direwolf27 Well-Known Member

Martin said that the attraction won't be a Ferris Wheel (I had the same idea).

I really hate not knowing a) the type of attraction and b) the theme. I wish we knew one or the other. Or both, both would be good too ;)

uncle jimmy, Kman101 and flyerjab like this.
  18. MisterPenguin

MisterPenguin Premium Member

No, you're a tad oversensitive. If you have an unpopular opinion, in that you don't care for Mary Poppins, that's totally fine. Stick to your guns.

But the problem is you didn't do that. You attributed your disinterest of Mary Poppins to just about everyone. And that's demonstrably not true. And when it's pointed out that it's not true and you're being self-contradictory ("there aren't many MP fans" and "I've offended many MP fans") then your argument is highlighted as weak and self-contradictory.

And then you play the victim card: Rather than apologizing for being wrong, you attribute to us that we're easily offended with the implication that we really don't have a solid rebuttal, but we're simply the type that fly off the handle and attack for no reason at all...

YodaMan, wdwgreek, SteveAZee and 3 others like this.
  19. raymusiccity

raymusiccity Well-Known Member

You should be more understanding. Could be 'Goldfield Syndrome' ! :)

20. Disney-Trains

Disney-Trains Active Member

A nicely done Poppins Carousel would be lovely and fit the theme and atmosphere nicely. Could have some Poppins style magical effects that come to life for each ride.