Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

bclane

I love the idea of opening a Switzerland pavilion and bringing a Matterhorn mountain ride into the mix. But if so, please let them make it a trackless bob sled coaster like Flying Turns at Knoebels! Combine that ride technology (updated if course to Disney standards) with some amazing scenery and animatronics and you would have a killer Disney Mountain that would definitely be a crowd pleaser for decades to come.

TiggerDad

No, that will all be consolidated around the Rat building or the area behind Morroco, or moved elsewhere.
Do you mean under Rat? I am assuming all those roads are under the show building since ground level in the pavilion is quite a bit higher than real ground level.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Do you mean under Rat? I am assuming all those roads are under the show building since ground level in the pavilion is quite a bit higher than real ground level.

Check out the maps posted in this thread (one was posted yesterday). The Rat Ride is not on any of the roads. The path around France to get to the queue will be a paved walkway large enough for emergency vehicles. Everywhere else that is not ride nor queue nor road is back stage area suitable for storing stuff. It's still a large area.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I think this map shows it best. You can see some backstage buildings between "back stage" and "Future Development" and some more in the bottom right behind Morroco.

upload_2017-6-25_7-54-33.png

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I'm not sure if Disney plans on using the space in front of Rat or not, but a Moroccan stage show would be nice if there's room.

Rat is a pretty large building and there will be back stage buildings between it and the rest of the park, so they are going to need to keep a good buffer between the guest area and the backstage. I don't see them using this land for anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom