Poseidens Fury

woofboy111

Ok. I guess you're right. I found this on the Universal website.

"Theme park rides and attractions without having to wait in line! UNIVERSAL EXPRESSSM - bypass the regular lines and enjoy No Line, No WaitSM access* to the attractions at both Universal Studios® and Islands of Adventure theme parks. There's no additional charge!
Once inside the park, you can obtain Express Passes with reserved times to gain access to the special UNIVERSAL EXPRESS entrance at each attraction. When your Express Passes are used up, you can obtain more and reserve additional times to ride!
For maximum benefit, stay at either of the Universal Orlando Resort Hotels- Portofino Bay Hotel, A Loews Hotel or the new Hard Rock Hotel® - and enjoy UNIVERSAL EXPRESS No Line, No WaitSM ride access all day, every day during your stay. There's no better way to get the most out of your day!
*Does not apply to all attractions. Maximum of 15-minute wait time. Attractions subject to availability. "

I'm not sure if it's true. It seemed very confusing, like you had to pay extra money to get this.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by woofboy111
Ok. I guess you're right. I found this on the Universal website.

"Theme park rides and attractions without having to wait in line! UNIVERSAL EXPRESSSM - bypass the regular lines and enjoy No Line, No WaitSM access* to the attractions at both Universal Studios® and Islands of Adventure theme parks. There's no additional charge!
Once inside the park, you can obtain Express Passes with reserved times to gain access to the special UNIVERSAL EXPRESS entrance at each attraction. When your Express Passes are used up, you can obtain more and reserve additional times to ride!
For maximum benefit, stay at either of the Universal Orlando Resort Hotels- Portofino Bay Hotel, A Loews Hotel or the new Hard Rock Hotel® - and enjoy UNIVERSAL EXPRESS No Line, No WaitSM ride access all day, every day during your stay. There's no better way to get the most out of your day!
*Does not apply to all attractions. Maximum of 15-minute wait time. Attractions subject to availability. "

no didnt really have to pay extra for it. I think its good that have the option for hotel guests cause its a pricey hotel. on the front of line all u have to do is show the person ur hoteld id card and u can by pass the line of there rides. :)

I'm not sure if it's true. It seemed very confusing, like you had to pay extra money to get this.

MISS MINNIE

Fast pass at Universal

Dont cry Jason - all the brochures here in the UK say there is front of line passes for everyone who stays at Universal on site hotels?

I havent got the mags in front of me but I dont know the conditions or how often you get them (but I did originally think it was all the time because you are a guest) but cant be sure..

But I know that is one of the perks of the hotel bookings

Hope this helps!:cool:

JAY-ROD

Re: Fast pass at Universal

Originally posted by MISS MINNIE
Dont cry Jason - all the brochures here in the UK say there is front of line passes for everyone who stays at Universal on site hotels?

I havent got the mags in front of me but I dont know the conditions or how often you get them (but I did originally think it was all the time because you are a guest) but cant be sure..

But I know that is one of the perks of the hotel bookings

Hope this helps!:cool:

i'm not cryingto much. is there any other perks at the hardrock hotel?

JBloom1029

Front of the Line will never be history especially since my dad is one of the original people who started it. loews will not get rid of it because people go there just for it even though both hotels are great and everyone should stay there a lot. Free Loews advertising here!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom