Portraits, Silhouettes, and Caricatures?

BellaBelle27

Original Poster
Does know the locations of places throughout Disney where you can have portraits, silhouettes, and caricatures done. I know that each place normally has only one type of artist. How about prices?

There is a place right near the Castle in MK that does portraits using chalk. I had it done with my husband, it's a bit pricey but worth every penny the lady there does a great job. If you walk to your left of the castle leaving liberty square nearby the Crystal Palace area there is a person who is there daily. I got two caricatures pictures done in the Animal Kingdom Park near the Bone Yard area by the Whirl Ride you can not miss them there are two individuals there doing them. ALso in the front area of the park too AK. The silhouettes you can find in MK also on Main Street area. I forgot what the exact location is but it is near the confectionary store on the right side of the main street going toward the castle there is a area there a mini block where you will see the person who does the sihouettes.
Also AKL does Caricatures in the lobby area in the back before you go into the room by the Firepit...can't miss it the person is there from 6pm -10pm daily.
I beleive also at the Grand Floridian there is a person there who does unreal portraits, these are the real deal (it will cost you here) but well worth it, she can do it from a picture or a sitting. Book in Advance for this one. I hope this helps there are alot of other areas, wished I could rememeber them all. Have a Magical Day email me if you need more information. I am at Disney 2 times a year and have been there at least if not more than 25 times now...Tinkerchelli ~Lucille~:wave::)
(I can also email the pictures I have of the painting and caricatures too if you like) email me K. (the one right here of me and my hubby as my pic on the board was done at animal kingdom park :animwink:

donvincenzo

I believe there is a spot in Liberty Sqaure in the vincinity of The Hall Of Presidents where you can get silhouettes done. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I think most resorts have an artist doing caricatures, at least the few I've stayed in do. I'm not sure on prices though...

Jenna

Down a little street off main street usa (on the right hand side) you can get silhouettes done. It's amazing how quickly and accurately the artists do this! They don't draw a single thing they simply cut!

Charicatures-we got ours down in DTD. Just outside the area where the Princesses from Bibiddi Bobiddi boutique get their photoshoot done!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom