Port Canaveral parking question

mikewdw

Original Poster
planning on using cruise terminal parking for upcoming cruise, which parking area, what is procedure for luggage and then parking. any one better than another? do we need reserve spot? have only done hotel parking before and taken shuttle. trying to get whole process down before since we will be driving in that morning

EOD K9

I've done both. When you go to the terminal you can drop off your luggage and then go park. Remember to try to keep your carry on luggage to a minimum as you'll have to tote them from the lot to the terminal. Your big luggage to drop and park is a breeze.

LSUmagic

You won't need a reservation to park in garage by the Disney terminal. You can leave one person with all the carry ons outside the door if you like, then park and walk to meet them. If you do that make sure you keep your ID with you. You will need it when you cross the pedestrian walkway back to the terminal. They have made the process very easy.

JaxFLBear

You won't need a reservation to park in garage by the Disney terminal. You can leave one person with all the carry ons outside the door if you like, then park and walk to meet them. If you do that make sure you keep your ID with you. You will need it when you cross the pedestrian walkway back to the terminal. They have made the process very easy.
If you park in the garage, it's easier if everyone stays together and then enters the terminal from the Sky Bridge.

jme

I park in the garage, and I prepay/reserve my spot. Not because I worry about not getting one, but because having it prepaid is one less thing I have to worry about doing when I get there. You just show them your print out and they wave you in.
You can pull up to the unloading zone and drop off luggage, then drive over and park. It's a pretty short walk from the lot to the terminal.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I've done both. When you go to the terminal you can drop off your luggage and then go park. Remember to try to keep your carry on luggage to a minimum as you'll have to tote them from the lot to the terminal. Your big luggage to drop and park is a breeze.
This^^^

Parking at the terminal could not be simpler. Where to go and what to do becomes very obvious when you arrive. Just make sure to have you luggage tags they will send you on your luggage prior to arriving. You will also want to have some cash on hand for tipping the luggage porters.

We prefer to park on the ground level if possible as it makes getting all of your luggage back to your car a little easier at the end of your cruise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom