Port arrival and boarding time changes

sweetpee_1993

With 3 of us $210 currently works out a liitle less than €150, for peace of mind its def worth it, not for everyone but on a trip including our cruise plus 3 weeks in wdw why not spend 150 more :ROFLOL:

The update sounded promising but not after hearing of every1 getting in together

I didn't know the currency conversion off the top of my head and in addition to watching all the cruise stuff go down I've been exploring our foreign language curriculum costs for the coming school year. Fun. I'm with you. If I had just 3 in my family I'd likely use DCL's transfers. The peace of mind is worth it. With 4 it really pushes the cost. We're driving from Texas (I know not an option for you :animwink:) so we'll just pay the tolls, a little extra gas, and $15 a day to save some bar tab $$. :D

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: Great Stuff Congrats

Thank you! Huuuuuuge weight off my shoulders! I need to go call DH so we can do the happy dance together!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I didn't know the currency conversion off the top of my head and in addition to watching all the cruise stuff go down I've been exploring our foreign language curriculum costs for the coming school year. Fun. I'm with you. If I had just 3 in my family I'd likely use DCL's transfers. The peace of mind is worth it. With 4 it really pushes the cost. We're driving from Texas (I know not an option for you :animwink:) so we'll just pay the tolls, a little extra gas, and $15 a day to save some bar tab $$. :D

Thank you! Huuuuuuge weight off my shoulders! I need to go call DH so we can do the happy dance together!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

Great stuff :sohappy:

Are ye going soon? After yer Wilderness Lodge Stay??

And ye gotta save the bar tab bucks :sohappy::sohappy:

sweetpee_1993

Great stuff :sohappy:

Are ye going soon? After yer Wilderness Lodge Stay??

And ye gotta save the bar tab bucks :sohappy::sohappy:

Yep! It's actually a big mega trip. We'll be celebrating our 18th anniversary. So it's Wilderness Lodge for 5 nights, 3-day Dream cruise, then Yacht Club Club Level for 6 nights. We've not stayed at either of those resorts before, never been to the Halloween party, and never been an any cruise. Fun stuff! :sohappy:

How about you???

Crush Dude!

Yep! It's actually a big mega trip. We'll be celebrating our 18th anniversary. So it's Wilderness Lodge for 5 nights, 3-day Dream cruise, then Yacht Club Club Level for 6 nights. We've not stayed at either of those resorts before, never been to the Halloween party, and never been an any cruise. Fun stuff! :sohappy:

How about you???

WOW!!!! Would love to stay at The Wilderness Lodge!! :wave:

And club level plus first cruise plus MNSSHP??

So Lucky :sohappy:

We had our 1st cruise in May/June! AMAZING!!!!!

So next August we will be spending 3 weeks in WDW with Free Dining followed by a 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on The Fantasy that we booked while onboard the Magic :sohappy::sohappy:

The depression after that hol is gonna be BAAAAADDDD!! :ROFLOL:

sweetpee_1993

WOW!!!! Would love to stay at The Wilderness Lodge!! :wave:

And club level plus first cruise plus MNSSHP??

So Lucky :sohappy:

We had our 1st cruise in May/June! AMAZING!!!!!

So next August we will be spending 3 weeks in WDW with Free Dining followed by a 7 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on The Fantasy that we booked while onboard the Magic :sohappy::sohappy:

The depression after that hol is gonna be BAAAAADDDD!! :ROFLOL:

Wow! You have a mega-trip next year, too! When they first released the 2012 itineraries we grabbed a spot on the Wonder 6-day from Vancouver to L.A. in September '12. We're hoping to do 4 days at DL (first trip to DL for the kids & me) post cruise. I wanted to do a short cruise for our first just in case we didn't like it (not likely to be a problem...LOL!) that's why just the 3-day this year. :D I think while we're on the cruise this year we'll see if the onboard discounts come out cheaper on what we already have booked and maybe do some shopping for other itineraries in case we would rather do any of those. No matter what we do I'll be sure Tammy gets the ownership of the reservation. I don't think I could cruise without her. She's like my DCL security blankie. :lol: Same for DL. She knows that place and I don't! :D

On the club level thing...that's my hubby's doing. I'm not sold on it, personally. We did club level at AKL in Jan. '10. It was nice but not the end-all that I think some people build it up to be. Me? I'd rather have the $$ in my pocket. Heehee!

Crush Dude!

Wow! You have a mega-trip next year, too! When they first released the 2012 itineraries we grabbed a spot on the Wonder 6-day from Vancouver to L.A. in September '12. We're hoping to do 4 days at DL (first trip to DL for the kids & me) post cruise. I wanted to do a short cruise for our first just in case we didn't like it (not likely to be a problem...LOL!) that's why just the 3-day this year. :D I think while we're on the cruise this year we'll see if the onboard discounts come out cheaper on what we already have booked and maybe do some shopping for other itineraries in case we would rather do any of those. No matter what we do I'll be sure Tammy gets the ownership of the reservation. I don't think I could cruise without her. She's like my DCL security blankie. :lol: Same for DL. She knows that place and I don't! :D

On the club level thing...that's my hubby's doing. I'm not sold on it, personally. We did club level at AKL in Jan. '10. It was nice but not the end-all that I think some people build it up to be. Me? I'd rather have the $$ in my pocket. Heehee!

Id love to do Club Level at The Poly its our Dream Resort, wel stay der sumday!!

Yeah id love to see DL too, been to dl paris and wdw numerous times bt prob be living in d states b4 wd get to DL!

We always go for 3 weeks to wdw and the offer on the cruise onboard was too good to pass up! Its nearly doubled in price since June!!!!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I left for a little while!:)

It looks like not too much new information. They didn't enforce the arrival time. No word on how the DCL transfers went yet.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Someone else took a rental car shuttle. The rental company said they were told by Disney not to arrive before 11.

Everything seemed to go very smoothly for everyone this morning. Very interesting!

sweetpee_1993

Yep. Last I checked it wasn't so bad but Disney definitely didn't enforce the arrival times. I saw that line of cars. Was that crazy or what? I'm thinking we'll try to time our port arrival for about 10:45ish.

Crush Dude!

Someone else took a rental car shuttle. The rental company said they were told by Disney not to arrive before 11.

Everything seemed to go very smoothly for everyone this morning. Very interesting!

How has it gone so smoothly with every1 allowed in all at once??? :shrug:

Crush Dude!

Yep. Last I checked it wasn't so bad but Disney definitely didn't enforce the arrival times. I saw that line of cars. Was that crazy or what? I'm thinking we'll try to time our port arrival for about 10:45ish.

Looks like DCL Transport will def be the way to go :sohappy:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
How has it gone so smoothly with every1 allowed in all at once??? :shrug:

It's a good question! But everyone who has checked in said it went great!

I think it's because people weren't there waiting as long. Everyone got in at 11 (everyone got in at 10 before) and they started boarding calls at 11:30.

Crush Dude!

It's a good question! But everyone who has checked in said it went great!

I think it's because people weren't there waiting as long. Everyone got in at 11 (everyone got in at 10 before) and they started boarding calls at 11:30.

Maybe so, hopefully it continues smoothly :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom